Y/N GOES ON A DATE WITH HOT MAFIA BOSS ELMO 🥵🥵🤪🤪🤪🤩🤩😍🥰😜🤣🤣😩🥺🥳🥳🥺🥺😎

To preface this chapter im literally mexican:)

Y/n had to fi on a date witu apl her soutiors because she was part og the y/nlorrerge where she had to go on a dtae wigh evevefyone per abby effies reuqaiest.
She got all ready in her nee outfit thzt baby effie probsodvrf for her. It wsd ab not like other gors outfiky and it was emu it had skinny balck jeans with no howlwa because shr easnt a hobo and huge boots that went ho to her jnees and a tight black chola shiftrt brcause she loved to aproropriate mexicna culture becausebthey were werent as wuirky as her.
Elmo was his usuaula bare self and it madd y/n blush and givikge. "H-h-h-h-h-h-h-h-h-h-h-h-h-h-h-h-h-h-h-h-h-h-h-h-h-h-h-h-h-hello uwu" siad y/n
"Hello shmoopie. I havr osnebtiing nice planntex"
Y/n blushed and staryed viowlntly humping elmo. "Mmmmugh nnnnnoigh shoooommmpppie ughhhh" elmk moaned
He picjed up y/n snd tookn her to a lagrge f atory. Baby effoe walked over and dsia "today fir your dtae you sill he visiting a yaxidermy favotrus!!! Out on yiur gas masks they actially havent been taxitdernamnoed yet"
They put on their gas maks sand walked into the faciry. It snelled like sweet sweet blood and baby effie wlaked them aprind. Hey ssw so many decaying rotting anomals like hiaffeoes and repahants and rhinodosceoroeses.
"T-t-t-t-t-t-t-t-t-t-t-t-t-t-t-t-t-t-t-t-t-t-t-t-t-t-t-t-t-t-t-t-t-t-t-t-t-t-t-t-this is so roomancitx!!" Y/n swiqallled.
Elmk took her hand and ptessied it to his belevt wrapped steal seord and said "yes shmoopie it really is"
Then baby effie told them "we ate comeing uo to he human secongtion"
They walked inti the toom abd they saw lany humand being killed and thrown i to a mrat grinder.
Baby eggir sae a bald human being out itto a meat grinder and scaremaed a loud blood curldinfing bone crushing baby eating pussy wapping child driwning volacano explodoing barbey killing oprea singing riot infucing scream and jumped itno the meat girinder to eat the person that just went in hum ymy.
Elmo and y/n salked iut of the building blondly in love and then baby effie came oht of the buiding witbiyt ab dcrath on her.
"Time tor yoyr next fate tomtorow!" Ehe daid
Y/n pulled on elmos long velevry wrapped dteerl and whosperined sexily "bye daddy"
Baby effie then asked "fo you chose hot mafirs boss elmo yo be your forever husband for life???"
Y/n shook her haed and said, "no saldy he is but a fling because his hrlevht wrappe dsteal is yoo short"
Elmo paled and said angryily "HOW FUCKING DAT EYIY SHMOIPIE AFTER ALL IVE DO E FOT YOU AND ITS NOT SMALL ITS TWLECVE INCHED AND FOR YIYR INFORMATION YOUR PISSY IDNY VER BIG EOTHER AND I EBT YOU CANT EVEN MAKE YOURSELF WET YOU BITUX"
Effie let out another priamal scream and jumped on elmo and started to devpur him bum bum first spititing out red fur while nom nomming.