the baby

It was a cold night in the brand new Freddy's pizza plex. As the animatronics finished they're duties for the day and finally relaxing. But roxy was less than happy because one of the kids had thrown some pizza in her hair which really pissed her off.

uuuugggh! Why do kids have to throw pizza at my hair, if they're gonna throw something at it at least let it be a lavender bottle. Said an upset roxy.

Just as she said that her friend Freddy knocked on the door.

Come in. Said roxy.

Hey roxy are you okay? asked freddy.

Not really I'm just really frustrated with children now a days. Said roxy.

Hey its okay don't worry about what they do it doesn't matter. Said Freddy.

Easy for you to say Freddy, your everyone's favorite, look I just need some air. said roxy.

Just than roxy got up from her couch and left her room and walked over to the main entrance and saw something by the door, so she went up for a closer look and saw it was a baby boy with brown hair and covered in a blue blanket.

What the hell is a baby doing here and why isn't he with his family. Said roxy.

As she got closer, the baby started crying and roxy started feeling something inside her that told her to help him.

Okay okay.....um....what now I...I guess I could pick you up and ask Vanessa what to do. Said roxy.

Roxy than picks up the baby and walks over to Vanessa who was on her evening watch.

Hey Vanessa can I talk to you. Asked roxy.

Sure what's up. Said Vanessa.

Roxy than shows Vanessa the baby, then she gasped in shock.

W.....why do you have that baby!? And where did you find him. Asked a panicking Vanessa.

He was just left there and I don't know why. Said roxy.

Well you did the right thing letting me know, I'll take him to the daycare and call the police to investigate. Said Vanessa.

(Later)

The police arrived and found no identity of the baby or who his parents are so until than the child is an orphan. Roxy and the others were questioned by the police about the child on how he ended up in the pizza plex

Sorry I know nothing about this I was at my golf course all night. Said Monty.

Me and Freddy were at the arcade playing video games. Said chica.

I was with chica playing video games at the arcade. Said Freddy.

I needed air and saw him at the entrance so I brought him to Vanessa and wanted to know that the baby was okay. Said roxy.

(Later after the police left)

Okay everyone gather around please, since the police couldn't figure out who the boy is so they left him with us to watch over. Said Vanessa.

Oh man we already deal with kids in the day do we really need to do this too. Said Monty.

Montgomery gator! The boys just a baby, he's not going to behave like the other kids. Said chica defending the boy .

Freddy, What do you think about this roxy.....roxy?.

Everyone than saw Roxy looking at the sleeping baby as she pulls him closer to her as they both smile.

Uh Roxy what are you doing? Asked chica.

I don't know this just feels right. Said roxy.

Okay well since the place is closed tomorrow I'll let you decide what to do with him later. Said Vanessa.

As everyone left to they're rooms, Freddy asked Roxy if she needs anything for the baby but she assured him that she was fine and so was the baby.

Okay little guy time for bed. Said roxy.

As she placed the baby on her couch bed she laid down next to himmaking him more comfortable to sleep in.

Goodnight......uh..how about gregory i like that name. Said roxy as she closes her eyes and falls asleep with baby Gregory in her arms.