20

Last night was amazing, everyone enjoyed eachother's accompany and also they got the chance to celebrate Enhypen's comeback.

Y/n on the other hand couldn't stop thinking about whether she'll tell Jungwon that she feels the same way or just give it more time before she do so. She decided to dance Fever since the choreography of her new song for her comeback two months from now still isn't finish yet , Y/n finished her new comeback song as soon as possible, since she got a few ideas and inspiration because of Jungwons confession exactly two months ago. She still hasn't got any clue about what the choreo of her songs might be because she's still making sure that her song and B-side tracks is good enough for her Phoenixes.

Dancing to Fever of Enhypen she to blow some steam up, she once again begin to think of confessing. 'Were the two of us ready for a commitment and those hate comments if ever?' she thought as she let the rythm of yhe song took over her body. She thinks and thinks, dance and dance until she got herself the answer that she needs.

It was now lunch time, she went straight for the cafeteria to get herself something to eat before she continue her day up up there in her practice room. On her way to the elevator she bumped into TXT's oldest member, Choi Yeonjun. They smiled at eachother and bowed, all of a sudden Yeonjun spoke up. "How was your new song" "Oh, uhmm... It's quite alright. What about you? Do you mind giving me some spoilers?" The girl joked as the older boy chuckled and shook his head. "Nahh it's a surprise" he winked at her just when the elevator dinged indicating that they already arrived at the floor where the cafeteria was. She lughed at him and it was now her turn to shook her head.

Right after she got her lunch she made her way back to her dance room. Her dance room was only a few doors away when she abruptly stop right outside Enhypen's practice room. The thought of her confessing immediately made her heart race in an abnormal speed. She turned to the direction of her practice room when the door of the room Enhypen were at, opened revealing the preson who's at fault of why her heart speed up whenever he's near her.

"Hey" he greeted her to which she returned with a small smile, still unsure of her decision. "Do you have a few minutes to spare?" She suddenly asked him. "Hmm... Yes, is there something wro-" He answered but before he could finish his sentence Y/n dragged her to her practice room.

Once they entered, Y/n closed the door behind them locking it, making sure that they both have the privacy that they needed. She's nervous, very nervous. She felt like she needed to vomit right there and right now.

"Uhh Y/n?" The boy asked staring at her in utter confusion. "Sorry for dragging you here. I just really need to talk to you in private" she responds when she noticed the look he was giving her. "That's alright. What is it anyways?" He once again asked her, curiosity was getting the best of him every passing second. "How are you doing won-won?" She asked trying to change the topic so that she could calm herself down before she tell him that she actually feels the same way.
"I'm fine, did you eat lunch" he says as she nodded and once again asked "What about the boys? How are they all doing?"

"We are all doing fine. Now, what is it that you wanna tell me? You seemed like you're being bothered by something" he stated, looking at her big doe eyes. She looks away for a few seconds before she looked at him again. "I just want to spend some time with you before I tell you what I really wanted to say" Y/n said before she took a few steps forward towards him, she hugged him. Jungwon as if out of habit hugged back instantly, rubbing his hands up and down at her back in a very comforting manner.

"Yang Jungwon" she called out. He hummed in response enjoying the warmth that she was currently giving him at the moment. "Thank you for always being there by my side, I care for you just as much as you care for me. Without you I might've already gone insane, you Mr. Yang keeps me composed and sane. You always made me feel so safe. Just so you know you're very important to me.I don't regret meeting you and I would never do. You, Jay, Heeseung, Sunghoon, Sunoo, Ni-ki and Jake are very important to me, you guys make me feel happy, contented and feel safe. All of you meant so much to me." She paused, taking a huge amount of breath then exhaling shakily, before she continues. "I know we're still young but... I just wanna say that" she release him and held his face, looked at him as he did the same. Her hands were shaking and a little bit cold than they usually do. She gathered all her courage and blurted out those three words that left his mouth two months ago.

"I love you Yang Jungwon"