26

It was now the second day of our day off. We don't plan anything that much but we all decided that we'll be going around Boracay to take a look for souvenirs.

With no further a do, I went to the lobby of our hotel to meet the boys. Once I arrived they all greeted me.

"Let's go?" I said more like I was asking them if they're all ready.

"Yup!" They said in unison

We are currently walking and searching for some souvenirs. I saw this cart selling some corn, I ran towards Jay's back and he gladly gave me a piggy back ride. I pointed at the direction of where the guy is selling some corn, once Jay laid his eyes on it he ran with me on his back, leaving the others behind.

"Yahh! Jay don't run, you might drop my girl!" We heard Jungwon shouted and laughed.

"He won't drop me Won, It's fine" I shouted back.

Jay put me down as he ordered for the both of us. The others arrived not long after we received our order. "Have you two gone mad?" Asked Jake.

"Nope, I just pointed at the direction where this cart was and he ran, you guys know how much we both love corns, right?"

"Yeah, yeah hurry up there's still a lot of place to go to" Ni-ki demanded.

"Sure~ carry me Won" I pouted as he just nodded and bent down. Jungwon was carrying me on his back when I positioned my corn in front of his lips, he bit down and munch. "Look there's bracelets!" Sunoo excitedly exclaimed. We walked towards it, well Jungwon and the others walked towards it considering that Jungwon was giving me a piggy back ride.

"Let me down Won, you must be tired"

"Nah~ it's okay love"

"Please? You can't just carry me around the whole day" he sighed and gently put me down. I stand beside him as the others were picking our matching bracelets. I offer Jungwon another bite and he gladly bit on my favorite food.

When we're done we paid and walked off. I was still munching over my corn  and when I looked at Jay he already finished his. I remembered Jungwon, I think he still want some. I give him the remaining of my corn and he took it gladly. We are walking and I suddenly feel like I want my toes on the water, I walked towards it and took off my sandals.

"Y/n, smile!" I looked at Jake and saw him holding a camera. I smiled widely and made a peace sign before he gave me a thumbs up signalling that he already took a picture.

I laughed, tge day ended with us having so much fun and buying different kinds of souvenirs. Jungwon was carrying the things that we both bought as I was walking freely. "Are you okay there Won?"

"Yes love, no need to worry" he reassured.

"Are you guys hungry?" Sunoo asked.

"I'm straving" Sunghoon frowned, looking around for some restaurants.
We all laughed at him and we agreed. Who wouldn't get hungry after a very long day of walking around and buying souvenirs?

We are currently eating at the restaurant just beside the hotel that we're staying at, eating our hearts out just before we return back at our hotel rooms. "So... When are you guys going to announce that you have been a couple for quite some time now?" Jay asked making us all halt our movements.

"I-i... We have decided to tell the company first before we announce it to the public" I replied looking straight at him.

"I guess you guys wouldn't have too" a voice suddenly said from behind us. We turn around only to see that our managers are looking at us in amusement. "How long have you been dating?" Enhypens manager asked.

"We've been dating not too long ago" Jungwon answered for us, noticing how tense and shocked I was he grabbed my hand and hold it in his.

"I guess we need to go back there tomorrow then, we have to fix this and think about our next step. I'm sorry to cut your vacation off but with this new information it's best if we all went back to seoul immediately" my manager said as he eyed us all, his eyes squinting as he did so.

Oh we are totally screwed.

We walked back to our hotel to rest. I went inside Jungwon's shared room with Jake and sat down on their bed.

"How could I possibly utter those words out without being careful and aware if our surroundings?" I spat, clearly mad at myself for being stupid. Jake pat my back and sat down beside me.

"Relax it's bound to happen, they're also gonna find out sooner or later. Everything's going to be alright, don't be too hard on yourself" he reassured.

"But I and Jungwon aren't ready yet! How could I be so stupid and careless?"

"Hey, it's fine. I promise it's all good" Jungwon said as he give me a bear hug. I nodded and proceed to reciprocate his gestures.

"I'm sorry that the trip has to be cut short"

"Don't be sorry, you're unaware about them being behind you" Jake stated the obvious making me frown even more. "Let's just hope that the company will gladly accept the new information, the public wants you to be together albeit there's some toxic fans who's against it, but don't be discourage they're not a big deal" he added, looking between Jungwon and I to see how we would react about his choice of words.

I sighed and said "I'm gonna wash up, I'm too tired and sleepy" the boys nodded as I entered the bathroom.