On your own

When the sun shines through the window you yawn and walk slowly into the kitchen. Uncle Dan has made eggs, and you see Wendy and her brothers sitting at the table.

"Great news," Wendy says with a hoarse voice.

"What?" You ask.

"I guess my allergies are back, once a year there is this random time in the summer where they come back, but only for a couple days. Sorry I can't be exciting cousin."

"Weren't your allergies really bad when you were younger?"

When Wendy was 5 or so, she got a sore throat and couldn't say a word. "I'm sorry, I hope you get better soon."

"I think Mabel wanted to hang out with you today, you should go over and see her."

"Wendy, I don't want to leave if your sick,"

She laughed. "What are you going to do here? I'm fine, go hang out with your bestie."

----------Later----------

You walk into the shack, and there are already tourists. You see Mabel working the cash register and wave at her. She smiles and yells "SOOS! BACKUP IS NEEDED!"

As soon as she left the register a man, who you guessed was Soos, filled her place.

"Hey (Y/N), I guess Wendy told you my message."

"That you needed a buddy?"

She looked you in the eye. "I desperately need a buddy. You have no idea how boring this is."

"Would you rather have a......glitter party?" You take a package of glitter out of your pocket and her eyes light up. "Let's do this." She whispers.

Pretty soon you have glitter-fied everything on Mabel's side of her room and now your talking about other things.

Somehow you got on the subject of boys.

"So, you see anyone you like? I'm an expert matchmaker so just say the word and they'll be yours. My clients include Waddles and Gompers, and Tambry and Robbie. All because of me, they're in love."

You smile. "I met Tambry and Robbie the other day, they're nice."

"Yea, Dipper is like, 23 percent sure Robbie is a vampire or something."

"What? Why?"

"I dunno, they don't have the best relationship, Dipper had a thing for Wendy, and Robbie and her used to date. So I bet you know how that went."

"Dipper had a thing for Wendy?"

"Yea, but I think he's over her. To be honest, I think he has eyes for another girl."

Your eyes widen. "A-another girl?"

Mabel smiles. "I should probably stop talking, so how do you like Gravity Falls?"

You were still thinking about what Mabel had said. Another girl? Who is it? I'm.....I'm not jealous or anything, I just want to know. Not jealous.

Just then somebody walked through the door. It was Dipper.

"Oh, hey (Y/N)."

"Hi. How are you doing?"

"Good, kinda tiered, I didn't get much sleep last night."

Mabel butted in. "Maybe if you weren't trying to decode messages all night you would have gotten more sleep. You haven't had a good night sleep in two nights!"

You look at him with a concerned look on your face. "Two nights? Dipper you have to get more sleep,"

He sighs. "I know, I just can't fall asleep sometimes."

Mabel gasps. "Speaking of sleep, we should have a sleepover! It would be so much fun!"

You smile. "That does sound like a lot of fun, we should go see if that's okay with Dan, but you should probably ask your grunkle first."

"I'll be right back," she says walking out the door. It's just you and Dipper now.

"You know," he starts, "since you've gotten here Mabel's been a little more peppy than usual. I think she really likes you."

"She's a great friend, and I like being around her. You guys are great."

"Did you say 'you guys'?"

"Yea, when I'm here, I feel at home."

He smiles at you. You smile back.

Mabel comes back into the room. "He said yes!" You two hug and you ask her if she'd like to come with you to ask, and she agrees.

Walking through the woods you show Mabel the way to Wendy's house. You two talk all the way there.

"What did you to talk about when I was gone?"

"Not much," is all you say. She doesn't ask more so you continue walking.

You arive at the house and walk inside. You ask Manly Dan, and he says yes.

△△△△△△△△△△△△△△△△△△△△△△△△△△△△△△△△△△△△△△△△△△△△△△

Hi :3
So from the looks of it I will probably be uploading another chapter today. Get excited (/^▽^)/
So I have a question for you, are you jealous that Dipper likes another girl? Or do you think its you?
Well you'll find out soon!
Look for another chapter today because its more than likely to happen.
NO PROMISES THOUGH
Okay that's all I have for now. Have a good day!
-Kiwi