Goodnight

"So, truth or dare?"

"...Truth"

"What's-" suddenly you hear a noise coming from outsdide the fort. You look at Mabel. "What was that?"

"Grunkle Stan?" She says. But it goes silent. As soon as you start to talk again you hear the noise, but louder.

It's completely silent, until something grabs Mabel's shoulder and she screams.

It was Dipper.

You can hear him laughing behind the tent and you can't help but laugh too. "Dipper! You scared the crap out of me!" You can still hear him laughing.

You pull a blanket away to find Dipper laying on the couch laughing so hard he can barely breath. "Oh my --- gosh I --- can't believe I scared you so bad,"

"We were trying to play a game."

"I was just making a joke,"

You look at Mabel. "Maybe we should all watch a scary movie together. It would be fun." Seceretly you were just trying to get out of truth or dare.

But you had never seen a scary movie before, and you weren't planing on watching one alone.

"That would be fun and all," says Dipper, "But no scary movies are ever playing on this TV."

You and Mabel get out of the fort and sit on the couch. You sit between the two of them.

As Dipper flips through the channels you see his point. "We should watch 'Help my mummy's a werewolf 2' it sounds promising," you say.

Through the whole thing you and Dipper are just laughing at how cheesy it is. How an actor looks nothing like the stunt double, or how you see a microphone in one scene, or how the actor says a line with no emotion.

"I used to this with Wendy all the time," says Dipper. "Why don't you anymore?"

"We do sometimes, but not as much as we used to."

"Well.......I'll be here all Summer, we can do this as much as we want." You say, smiling at him.

You don't see it, but Dipper looks at you smiling. "Yea,"

Soon the movie ends. "Aww, a cliffhanger. I really wanted to see if the mummy/werewolf ever got back from the beach." You say.

"Well, there is a sequel..." Dipper says. You laugh. "Oh, I'm fine, thanks." He chuckles.

The screen lights up with the words "The Duchess Approves". "Oh look, Grunkle Stan's favorite show." You giggle. "Really?"

"Well he's seen every episode, wanna watch it?"

"Not really, I'm getting pretty tiered." You look at the clock and see that it's two o'clock in the morning.

"Wow, it is late." Dipper says.

"You tiered?"

"Kind of..."

You slip down onto the air mattress and pull the blanket over you. "Maybe we could watch one episode,"

When it's over you stare at the screen for a while. "I have no idea what was going on." But you don't get a response.

"Dipper?" You look and see that he's fallen asleep on the couch. You smile and close your eyes. "Goodnight."

✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦

Hi :3
So how did you like it?
As I said before the next chapter will be based off of the episode "Northwest Mansion Noir" so look out for that next Wednesday!
If you for some reason like me then go follow me on Twitter so we can become best friends! My username is "geekykawaii" (/^▽^)/
So yea thanks for sticking around and see you kiwis next Wednesday!

XOXO
-kiwi

Also Happy Birthday cubscubs960
Do a birthday dance! ヾ('▽`;)ゝ