Vacation

Hey kiwis!

So just to let you know, this is 3rd person.

(Y/N) means your name, (H/C) means hair color, (E/C) means eye color. If I need to tell you what anything else means I will put an astirisk, *, next to it and the definition at the bottom.

Thanks for reading and have a wonderful day :3

XOXO

-Kiwi

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

You wake up to the smell of pancakes. Wow, you thought, I never get pancakes anymore. You get out of bed and walk into the kitchen, where you see your mom has made pancakes for you and your brother Alex. You hug your mom goodmorning. She smiles. "How are you this morning?"

"I'm good," you say as you walk to your table and sit down. Your six year old brother is stuffing a sticky piece of pancake in his mouth.

"I have a surprise," your mom says bringing you a plate. "What is it?" You say, excited for what it might be.

"You know your cousin Wendy?" You nod. It's been forever since you've seen Wendy, that's probably why your mom asked. "Well, now that you're twelve, I think you want to do some things on your own now. And the other day your uncle Dan called me and said that Wendy was having a pretty exciting summer, and he was wondering if you might want to spend the rest of the summer in Gravity Falls.

An exciting summer for a change? "Heck yeah!"

Your mom looks at you weirdly. "I mean, that would be awesome."

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Yaaaay

So are you ready to move to Gravity Falls?

And yes, I know Wendy's dad's name is Manly Dan but I just said Dan for short.

I hope you like this story :)

Please comment how you feel about this and I'll see you later :3

-Kiwi