Night Full of Fun

You gather your things you'll need for the night and the next morning, and you start walking back to the shack.

You and Mabel discuss what you'll do throughout the night. It involves a lot of movie watching, random baking, hours of truth or dare, but no where did you ever expect to sleep.

"To keep us awake, if one of us sees the other falling asleep, we have to put the airhorn right next to their ear and BLAAAAAAAAAA" says Mabel.

You laugh. "Agreed."

So pretty much, you were going to stay up all night. But it was summer! And you had never stayed up all night before.

You had tried once with Wendy, but it ended up with both of you falling asleep on the floor, during the fith movie you had watched that night.

At the shack, you and Mabel instantly put up an air mattress in the living room, even though it was only the afternoon.

"So what should we do first?" You ask.

Mabel grabs your arm and leads you into the kitchen, to a door. When she opens it, you see various cake mixes, types of frosting, and sprinkles. "I dunno...." she says, "but maaaayyybe we could make a caaaaake...."

Soon enough there were bowls and cake mix boxes everywhere. Random cake batter on your shirt and sprinkles spilt on the floor. So it was getting on to a good start.

After mixing in tons of sprinkles with the cake batter consisting of about seven different flavors you put it in the oven.

During making it you were laughing so hard your sides hurt. It was the most fun you had had in a while.

While the cake cooked, you sparkle-fied waddles, put him in little outfits, and had a fashion show. It was fabulous.

Soon the cake was done, and you and Mabel frosted it with purple icing.

Then you and her both took a peice and tasted its awesomeness. "I think this is the best cake I have ever had." She said.

You tried to say 'me too', but you had cake in your mouth so it sounded like "Mefsd doo" and you both laughed, which, because you had cake in your mouth, sounded funnier than 'mefsd do'.

Mabel took a picture of the masterpiece and named it the 'Magical Fun Time Special Delivery Cake of Wonders'.

But just your oppinoins weren't enough. So Mabel called down Dipper to try some 'Magical Fun Time Special Delivery Cake of Wonders'.

When he came down the stairs he greeted you with a smile. "Hey (Y/N)" You smiled back. "Hey."

You gave him a plate of 'Magical Fun Time Special Delivery Cake of Wonders' and his eyes light up when he took a bite. "This is not at all what I expected it to taste like," he said happily.

"What? Did you think it was going to taste like crap instead of a 'Magical Fun Time Special Delivery Cake of Wonders?'" Said his twin sister.

"Well, I've tasted your cooking before..."

"Hey! You're not exactly a master chef yourself, Dipper," she said knocking his hat off his head.

"Hey!" He said, reaching down for it and quickly putting it back on.

When it got closer to the night, you and Mabel put on your pajamas and built a fort next to the TV. It consisted of mostly blankets and chairs.

But you knew sooner or later it was coming. "Wanna play truth or dare?" Mabel asked you.

When you were younger, a couple of your 'friends' played truth or dare all the time. They would make you do embarrassing dares and tell them secrets you would rather keep to your self. So you weren't looking forward to playing it again.

But you trusted Mabel. She was nicer then those friends could ever be. "Yea, why not."

★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★

Hiiii
So there will be more soon, but if I didn't end the chapter there, it would have been pretty long.
So the next chapter might be shorter and the one after that will be.........Northwest Mansion Noir.
(≧▽≦)
So I'll start right away on the next chapter.
Sorry about the longer waits, I plan to write more but then something comes up.
But I'll be trying my hardest to update more.

Thanks for sticking around!
-kiwi