Mysteries

You stare as Dipper takes a beaten up book from inside his jacket and opens a page. "First, you need to swear not to tell anyone about this, and I mean anyone." You nod. "I promise."

The twins glance at each other and Dipper sighs.

"Okay. Ever since we got here, some pretty strange things have been happening..." and he proceeded to tell you pretty much his whole summer, and that he ran into a 'love god' just the other day.

You sit with your eyes wide and Waddles cuddled up next to you.

"..........wow"

Mabel chuckles. "You don't believe him, do you?"

You stand up slowly. "I-I'm not sure if I believe you or not,"

"It sounds crazy, but you could ask Wendy. She's been there for a lot of it." Dipper says.

"Or Soos, or Candy, or Grenda..." Mabel adds. Dipper cuts in, "But you can't just go telling people these things (Y/N), the people in this town are, well,"

"They're too innocent, they would flip out," Mabel says.

You hear the ring of a bell indicating that a customer is here and walk downstairs.

Throughout the day you and Mabel started a great friendship.

"Wow, we're like, besties now, huh?" Mable asked laughing. You giggle. "I've never, actually had a best friend before. I didn't have many friends as a kid. Wendy was really all I had."

Mabel gasps as she slowly slips a party hat onto you're head. "Welcome to your dreams." You both laugh.

And you and Dipper got closer as well,

He told you stories of him fighting monsters, you looked at the journal together, and he told a few jokes that you had to at least laugh a little.

But soon Wendy's shift was nearing its end.

You and Dipper were looking at the journal. "I just can't figure out what these letters mean, it's just gibberish," but you look at it closely. "Dude, try the ceaser,"

"The...what?" You chuckle, he was getting to you again.

"Look, if you take this sentace, and every letter you go three letters back, it might have a message."

Dipper stared at the page for a while then squinted his eyes. "Would this say 'Happy?'"

You look and see the letters 'KDSSB' and go three letters back...and Dipper was right.

"You catch on," you say and he smiles.

Wendy walks over to you two. "I don't mean to rush you but we're kind of in a hurry, I promised the guys they could meet you."

"Alright," you say standing up. As Wendy walks away you turn back to Dipper.

"Well, I'll see you later, okay?"

"Yea...um (Y/N)?"

You turn around again to see the faint shade of pink on his cheeks. "Yea?"

He starts but you hear Wendy say talking to someone on the phone, saying 'I'll be there soon.'

"Uh.......I'll talk to you later, okay?"

You nod. "Yea. Bye."

And you slowly walk over to Wendy.

✳✳✳✳✳✳✳✳✳✳✳✳✳✳✳✳✳✳✳✳✳✳✳✳✳✳✳✳✳✳✳✳✳✳✳✳✳

Sorry this was short, I was trying to hurry

Well see ya later

XOXO
-Kiwi