Welcome to Gravity Falls

The bus takes a while, but finnaly it stopes in front of a building, that says Mystery Shack.

Althout the S has fallen off, so it really says Mystery hack. How welcoming.

You walk through the door seeing Wendy sitting behind a cash register. "Hey Wendy."

She turns around to see you. A smile immidiatly spreads across her face. You almost forgot what good friends you were. In fact, Wendy was your favorite cousin.

And you were her's.

"Hey *(Y/NN). How's life?" You smiled. You forgot the Nickname she gave you when you two were little, too.

"This summer's been pretty boring really, nothing is going on. How's your summer?" Wendy laughs a little. "Well, its been interesting. So wait, how old are you again?"

"Twelve. You?"

"Fifteen."

Then it goes silent. The only sound is the wind outside.

"It's good to see you man," she says simlimg. "It's good to see you too."

"You know, I have some friends here that I think you'd like to meet. They're your age, both of them."

"Are they nice?"

"Well one of them reminds me of, actually, you're like a mix of them. Both of them, You remind me of both."

"When do I get to meet them?" You say smiling.

"Well, they live up there," Wendy says pointing to the attic. "So, whenever you want."

"Could.....could I meet them now?"

"Sure, just a sec," She gets up and yells near the doorway, "Mabel! Dipper!"

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

*Your Nickname

Well I hope you like it so far, I know it's not very good but I'm trying to make it better.

Please comment what you think and I'll see you later!

-Kiwi