𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑻𝒉𝒓𝒆𝒆

NÈE-SAN WAIT FOR ME!" Tanjiro yelled but I didn't care, the smell of blood made me sick

NÈE-SAN WAIT FOR ME!" Tanjiro yelled but I didn't care, the smell of blood made me sick. I hate it. I hate seeing the people I love be drenched in a pool of their own blood.

Seeing my second family dead made me lose all hope in life. At this point I couldn't even cry, all I wanted was a peaceful life with the people I cared for, but now the only thing that's on my mind was revenge. I won't care any more if that's the case.

When Tanjiro came and saw our family dead like this it broke my heart. He was too young to see this. A little boy should never experience this, but I'm not to talk either, I'm not even a grown women, I'm only a 17 year old girl.

It took us a long time to bury our lost family, but to our luck Nezuko was still alive.

"Nee-san! Nezuko is still breathing!"

"Then let's not waste any time and take her to a doctor that's in the nearby village"

Agreeing, we both started to leave after praying to our family's grave.

"Tanjiro are you sure you don't want me to hold nezuko for you? you look very tired"

"It's fine née-san, I don't want to trouble you!"

how the hell- "if you say so..."

It was getting even colder and by the looks of it, it was going to be a snow storm.

"It's getting r-really cold out here, I-I might freeze up"

"No you won't! We will reach the village soon so don't let the cold get you!"

"I'll try" I said giving tanjiro a closed eyed smile

Out of no where, Nezuko swung her head back and started making weird growling noises startling is both. "Nezuko!" But before we could react, she had made Tanjiro and her fall of the edge of the mountain and into the snowy earth

"Oh no!, Tanjiro! Are you alright?! Should I come down there?!

"I'm fine née-san! And yes! can you help nezuko! Something is wrong with her!"

"Ok! I'm coming!" I shouted a response

In the process of trying to carefully slide down, I sprung my ankle against a small rock that wasn't visible to my naked eye

'Oww! damn, my ankle...I think I sprung it'

It began to get really quiet for some odd reason, and that began to freek me out and worry me even more

"Tanjiro...Tanjiro! Where are you!?"

_______________