𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐞𝐧

'No

'No...'

there he was. The man who I was afraid of most as a child, the man who would have killed me if I didn't escape

He was just looking at us. He had a calm expression, but those eyes said otherwise, they looked angered. Tanjiro was about to pull out his sword when a voice of a little girl was heard.

The look of shock and terror took over us. He had a whole child...God know were she came from

"Is there something I can do for you? You look flustered" he asked

'He's acting again, like he did last time' I thought to myself. then, a young woman came from behind him

"Is something wrong dear? Who are these young children? Do you know them?" She asked concerned looking at us

"No, I don't"

All I could do was stand there. The young woman was looking at me and I started to feel uncomfortable.

Wile trying to process what was going on, a young couple were walking near them when he scratched the back of the man's neck and that caught the attention of me and Tanjiro.

"What the hell-"

Moments later, the man started to act strange. Making weird growling noises. His partner who was by his side, began to worry

"Dear are you alright" the woman asked

The man jolted his head up and grabbed the woman, digging his fangs into her shoulder and making her scream.

This caught the attention of the people who were surrounding us and the people who were walking by.  People  started staring at us but a lot were staring at me.

In panic, Tanjiro took of his scarf and put it around the man's mouth to prevent him from attacking any other human. I, on the other hand was also panicking. I was getting stared at by men, women and children. It felt like a bunch of eyes were looking at me and that made me very uncomfortable.

I then came back to my senses when Tanjiro started yelling towards Muzan.

"Kibutsuji Muzan! I won't let you get away! No matter where you go! I'll follow you to the depths of Hell! and for as long as I live, My blade will claim your head!  I will never forgive you!!" He yelled. The police scolded Tanjiro for saying such words and that gave muzan a chance to leave.

I was looking for my mask, thinking that I put it in my pocket or hung it on my sword but it wasn't there. I must have forgotten it with Nezuko.