𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑺𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒏

Sensei took great care of us, and like he promised, he never tried to kill Nezuko

That didn't stop us from training like hell

Tanjiro had to run, avoid traps, climb the mountain and swing his sword from 1,000 to 1,500 times. Wile I had to run up the mountain two times, avoid deadlier traps and swing my sword from 1,500 to 2,000 times a day, but I didn't mind because I asked for it.

While training, Tanjiro was the one getting caught up in the traps wich worried me a little, but I kept telling myself that this is training so it's normal to get hurt.

I also realised that Nezoko was sleep for a long period of time. She would sleep day and night and that would worry both Tanjiro and I. All we could do was pray every night when we came back from training.

Present time:

Today was a new day of training, but this time it was different.

"Akira, Tanjiro, today you won't be doing your regular training."

Tanjiro and I both looked at his direction with a questioning look "What do you mean by that sensei?"

"Today I'm going to teach you all ten of the water breathing forms. This will enhance your body's healing power and both stabilize and energizer your spirit"

"Water breathing forms?" Tanjiro asked

"Yes, I'm going to teach you all ten of them"

"I see"

"So in order to become a demon slayer we have to master our breathin and a breathing technique?"

"Correct. To do so you have to relax your upper body wile bracing your lower half. Now start!"

Tanjiro and I both were breathing in and out really not knowing what to do and well...let's just say we got hit for it

We later moved on to the waterfall. There, we were supposed to get in and be woned with the water and of course Tanjiro was kicked in it for not doing it right.

Later on that day, Urokodaki San summoned a doctor right away to examine Nezuko but he found nothing wrong with her. We were scared thinking she was dead from all that sleeping

Everyday we would do the same thing over and over again but our training got more and more dangerous. The air on the mountains became even more thinner and the weapons became more deadlier.

Soon a year had passed since we trained...

I had become an adult and from all the training my body looked mature. Tanjiro on the other hand got stronger and a bit taller.

________

"I have nothing more to teach the two of you. Wether or not you can improve to the next level."