SECRETS OF UCHIHA

Y/N POV

I sat in my office doing paper work when jiriya walked in. I glance at him and then back to the papers.

Y/N: yes?

Jiriya: I understand you've found something out about the akatsuki?

Y/N: heh. Something is an understatement. Thanks to itachi we now know a whole lot more about itachi. Which reminds me. Sasuke and I have to go and meet up with him for a lesson.

Jiriya: lesson? Never thought I'd hear a hokage needing lessons let alone you.

I laugh a bit.

Y/N: yeah. This one is more about uchiha history then justu. Me and Sasuke still don't know that much about the uchiha clan or about the secrets of the sharingan. The best person to learn from is itachi.

Jiriya: I see. In that case. I'll come back later.

Y/N: if this is about the information we got about the hidden rain village. I suggest you go talk to Tsuande about it. After all. You two are close and I tell her everything.

Jiriya gives me a goofy smile.

Jiriya: now I have a reason to go see those beautiful things!!!!! Thank you!!!

I sigh akwardly. For as amazing as he is. He's such a pervert. Jiriya leaves and I pull out one of minato flying rajin kunai and teleport right to itachi. Sasukes already there and he smiles.

Itachi: ah Y/N. You made it.

Y/N: yeah!!! Now let's go!!! I wanna learn as much as I can!!! This'll be the first lesson where the hokages don't help me out.

As I say this seven shadow clones appear behind me and all transform into each hokage.

Minato: yes. This'll be his first actual informative lesson.

Itachi nods.

Sasuke: so what exactly do you want to teach us.

Itachi: you two are both strong in your own rights. But. There is still much I doubt you two know about the sharingan. Which is why I'm going to be helping you learn more about it.

Y/N: like what?

Itachi: well for starters. Y/N may already know this but as you continue to use the mangekyo sharingan. Your vision worsens. In other words. The kaleidoscope will eventually lose its light.

Y/N: actually. Sasuke and I know this.

Itachi: wait. Sasuke?

Sasuke: yes. I too have unlocked the next stage of evolution in the uchiha.

Sasukes eyes turn into sharingan before they slowly turn into his mangekyo sharingan.

Itachi: when?

Y/N: back when we had our fight. He unlocked the three tomoe a day before we fought due to the amount of jealousy and anger he felt towards me being stronger. But once we fought. He was sad he had to kill me. And he then unlocked it.

Sasuke: Y/N is as close to a brother as you are itachi.

Itachi smiles and nods.

Itachi: I see. That is good you found someone to look after you.

We both smile and nod.

Itachi: now then. Long ago. Two brothers found a way to keep there sharingan. A permanent mangekyo sharingan if you will. A eye that never loses its light.

Itachis eyes widen as his mangekyo sharingan activates and suddenly were all out into a genjustu.

Tobirama: brother is that-

Hashirama: madara......and Izuna......

Itachi: from the day they were born Madara and his younger brother Izuna always trained to hone there skills and pushed each other to become stronger. Eventually they killed off those who were closest to them and unlocked a new set of eyes.

Itachi: the mangekyo sharingan..........the brothers used there visual prowess to unite the clan. Madara was made there leader. but as I said. These eyes are special. Not only do they give you exceedingly more power they begin to get sealed away the more you use them. In order to try and reclaim the light. Madara tried all sorts of different ways desperately seeking the light.

We then see Madara forcing Izunas eyes open.

Madara: forgive me...........

Izuna screamed as blood splat.

Itachi: and so. Madara obtained new light. It is said that by finding a new host. It's said that his younger brothers eyes obtained eternal light. However. This exchange can only take place between clan members. That is the other secret of the mangekyo sharingan.....

Y/N: woah......

Sasuke: so.........that's how huh.......

Hashirama: *ahem*

Itachi: hm? Yes?

Hashirama: as correct as you are you did make a mistake in your story.

Itachi: what?

Y/N: what do you mean?

Hashirama: it would make since why you didn't look into me and Tobiramas memories to much since we weren't around in this era. here's how it actually happened.....

Tobirama: you see. The Senju clan and uchiha clan were in a battle when I killed izuna uchiha. Due to this. Madara unlocked the mangekyo sharingan. But soon. Izuna did die. Madara took his eyes and placed them into his sockets. Madara never took izunas eyes forcefully. If anything. Izuna told him to while Madara refused. Madara unlocked the eternal mangekyo sharingan almost right after he got the mangekyo sharingan.

(Authors note. This is not only my take but what might have actually happened. We never see Madara unlock the mangekyo sharingan only the eternal mangekyo sharingan.)

Itachi: I see..........thank you lord first and second.

Hashirama and Tobirama nod.

Y/N: so then. Once the mangekyo sharingan light is gone you have to replace them?

Itachi: yes. It doesn't have to be a close relative or even a full blooded uchiha.

I sigh with relief. My eyes have already begun to lose there sight and I was getting worried if my eyes would eventually go permanently blind with no way of bringing them back.

Itachi: now then. This is a suprise to me that you both have mangekyo sharingans. I'd like to know your abilities if you don't mind.

Y/N: my eyes allow me to shift through space letting me teleport to wherever I see but I do have limited range along with the Amaterasu.

Sasuke: I also have the Amaterasu and I can control the flames of Amaterasu.

Itachi: I see. You two have quite powerful abilities.

We both nod.

Itachi: now then. Why don't we have a little sparring match?

Y/N: all right.

Sasuke: fine with me.

Me and Sasuke both stand up and face each other.

Itachi: and.........GO!!!