True pain

Y/N POV

I sit ontopnof my stone face and I stare at the sky and smile. It's a beautiful day out. There are a few clouds and it isn't to hot. It's a perfect day to just be outside.....

Itachi: enjoying the weather I see.

I turn and see itachi. I smile and nod as he sits next to me.

Y/N: yeah. It's just so damn nice out.

Sasuke: I agree.

Y/N: when did you get here!?

Sasuke smirks as he sits next to me.

Sasuke: I've been practicing on hiding my presence against kage level beings like you. I suppose my training has been going good.

I smile and nod. We all stare at the village.

Sasuke: so what did jiriya say about the attack on the akatsuki?

Y/N: not sure. He said that everything was kind of hazy. But he says that he knows for sure the real one wasn't there. Whatever that means....

Naruto: I wish we could at least come up with something to help them relaize Nagato is the real threat!!!

Y/N mentally: me too but I can't find any way to go from the real ones not among them to a man controlling all six of them with god like abilites.......

Itachi: hm?

He stands up and looks off into the distance.

Y/N: what is it?

Itachi: somethings wrong.......I can feel it.......

I tilt my head.

Y/N: whaddya mean-

My eyes widneed and I stood up.

Y/N: someone just got through the leafs barrier.......

Sasuke: should we go?

Y/N: no. Not yet. Let's see what happens and if anything happens then-

Suddenly multiple explosions started to go off and giant centipedes emerged.

Itachi: what is this?

Y/N: I don't know but go and help civilians. Try and evacuate them all to the shelters.

Sasuke: and you?

I kneel down on my stone head and make a hand sign.

Y/N: I'm going to do my job as hokage and protect this village. SHADOW CLONE JUSTU!!!

Multiple clones of me all appear and I clamp my hands together.

Y/N: WOOD STYLE WOOD CLONES!!!!

Trees began to grow on my back before they all take form.

Y/N: you all know what to do.

They all nod and jump off the stone mountains and go into the village.

Sasuke: those clones aren't even nearly as strong as you. So what's the point?

Y/N: the point is to try and help out the injured. While Tsuande and I go and summon up katsuya.....NOW GO!!!! AND GET TEAM TAKA OUT THERE AS WELL!!!! I WANT EVERY SHINOBI DOING THERE PART!!!

Itachi and Sasuke nod as they both run off. I teleport to the inside of my office and a shinobi and anbu appear.

Shinobi: lord hokage!!! We have gotten word about the intruders looks!!!! They have black cloaks with a red cloud pattern!!