Sage training

3rd POV

Naruto: I wonder what Y/N wanted to talk about..........he told me that it was super important....

Naruto was inside the shinobi hospital. Y/N had sent him a message that he had to come to the hospital as soon as he could and fast. Naruto had come as soon as he did. He opened the hospital door and his eyes widneed. Jiriya was covered in bandages with Y/N and Tsuande talking about him with sasuke and itachi both standing by his side with shizune checking on him and Kakashi just leaning against the wall. They all turn to him.

Naruto: WHAT HAPPENED TO PERVY SAGE!?!

Y/N: he had an encounter with the akatsuki. Luckily I was practicing sage mode and felt his chakra begining to be diminished and get smaller so I used flying rajin to teleport to him. Thankfully lord fourth had a marking on him. I grabbed him and immediately left......

Flashback

Y/N appeared in front of the six paths of pain and grabbed jiriya. He turned to the six paths of pain and flipped them off before teleporting right back to the leaf.

Flash back end

Y/N: pretty sure they'll be coming after us now that we know where there hideout is. So we need to beginning training for what's to come.

Naruto: what.......what do you mean?

Y/N: I have a feeling that they won't be waiting anymore.

Itachi: knowing pain. He probably has already sent in akatsuki members to go after eight tails or nine tails juinchuriki.

Sasuke: that being you naruto.......

Y/N: I've already informed the hidden cloud village about this and they say that there in high alert now. We should be good. Now then. As for you naruto. Jiriya told me that it's time for you to learn the most valuable justu you could ever learn.

Black markings appears around Y/N's face as he stares at naruto.

Y/N: sage mode.

Naruto: WAIT WHAT!?!

Y/N: there are many different types of sage mode. Sasuke used to have a sage mode of his own sort of that being the curse mark. But your going to learn toad sage mode. If all goes well you'll be able to take on the akatsuki with ease.

Minato: but can't you defeat the akatsuki?

Y/N mentally: yes but I want to make sure naruto becomes as strong as the one within me.

Naruto: that's a good point. If I don't get sage mode then there's a good chance my full power won't be unlocked by super gramps sage.

Naruto: ok!!!! Then let's do this sage training thing!!!

I nod while smirking.

Y/N: good. Now then.

Y/N places his hand on jiriyas chest as his hand suddenly glows a golden color and he shoots chakra all throughout jiriyas body. Jiriya shoots up and Y/N smiles.

Y/N: welcome back jiriya.

Jiriya: Y/N......thank you for saving me.....

He then hits Y/N in the head.

Y/N: THE HELL WAS THAT FOR!?!

Jiriya: YOU TOOK ME AWAY FROM THE LEADER OF THE AKATSUKI!!! NOW THEY KNOW THAT WE KNOW THERE PLANNING ON TAKING NARUTO!!!!

Y/N: y-yeah but I couldn't just let you die!!!

Sasuke: he has a point. With the training naruto is going to go through itd be best if someone else there who mastered sage mode was there.