NARUTO NEW JUSTU!!!!!

Y/N POV

Naruto: come on come on come on come on!!!

Me and Yamato were sitting with our hands out using a wood style sealing justu making sure the nine tails power didn't leak out and allow kurama to take control.

Y/N mentally: wouldn't it be easier if we explained to the kurama inside of Naruto about how he's not a bad guy?

Kurama: BACK THEN I DIDNT TRUST ANYONE AND I DOUBT I WOULD LISTEN TO YOU HOKAGE.

I chuckle a bit before finally Naruto suddenly begins to form something.

Y/N: hm?

Naruto: hrrrrrrrr......

Y/N: Naruto. Concentrate on its chakra form. Just imagine like your trying to spin a two sided blade using the rotation of the rasengan while adding chakra into it, that being your chakra nature.

Naruto nods and continues to until finally.

Naruto: I DID IT!!!

Y/N: the rasen-shuriken. Nice.

Naruto: I DID IT I DID IT!!!

Y/N: that's good!!! Yamato? Can you handle by yourself?

Yamato: of course. I'll just add a bit more chakra.

I stand up and hold out my hand and a golden smaller version of his rasen-shuriken forms in my hand.

Y/N: ok Naruto. Try and attack me with yours.

Naruto: woah......you did it with one hand and it's even golden.

I smirk as I reel back my arm.

Y/N: ready?

Naruto nods and reels back his gigantic one while trying not to let it fall.

Both: RASEN-SHURIKEN!!!!

Both of them fly at each other and collide. They float there clashing against one another before mine charges through his and flys right at him.

Naruto: CRAP CRAP CRAP CRA-

I appear in front of him and activate rinnegan and absorb it. I turn to him and smile.

Y/N: that was good Naruto!!!! You need to practice on making it a bit stronger while also conserving chakra. Although that attack was strong what did you notice about mine compared to yours?

Naruto: hmm.......the size and color?

Y/N: yes. The color is just a me thing but the size is what you need to focus on. I admit the size of it allows you to take out enemy's quicker and less dodging room. But you also didn't proper form the size. You just winged it. Which is why I want you to try and form your rasen-shuriken in many different shapes and sizes. Sometimes smaller is better.

Naruto nods excitedly. I smile and suddenly anbu appear.

Anbu: sir. You need to come with us?

Y/N: what happened?

Timeskip

I stare at the grave. Asuma sensei..........I can hear the quote sniffles coming from sarutobi. He never knew how or when asuma died. I turn to shikamaru who's staring at the ground, ino and choji are crying while kurenai is crying. I heard they were having a baby. I sigh and grit my teeth. I walk over to team ten.

Y/M: what happened?

Shikamaru: we managed to take out two of kakazus hearts but.........the other guy had some weird justu.............and killed asuma sensei.........