Training

Random photo I know

Y/N POV

Y/N: two akastuki members have been spotted. From what I've heard from jiriya sensei. They are after the tailed beasts. I'm assigning you all to take them down.

Standing before me was team asuma with team ten along with a few other shinobi.

Y/N: proceed with caution. I've been reasearching on all of them. And from what I've found. These guys are no joke..........so don't hold back against them.

Shikamaru: is there anything you can tell us about them?

Y/N: one of them named Kakazu is an immortal being.

Everyone: what!?!

Y/N: but. He can be killed. He had four hearts. Destroy them and you will win.

They all nod.

Y/N: good luck to you all......

They all leave and I sigh.

Naruto: it was a good idea to send a few more shinobi with them!!! Maybe asuma won't die this time!!

Y/N mentally: yeah but I wish I knew more about the other guy. Hidan.

Kakashi: your working with what you have. That's what's important and good. You gave them the advantage by telling them on how to defeat kakazu.

I smile and nod. The door opens and in walks Naruto.

Y/N: oh Naruto. What's up?

Naruto: where's Sasuke?

Sasuke: right here.

Naruto: GAHHH!!!!

Sasuke was standing next to the door in the shadows.

Y/N: so what can I do for you?

Naruto: well. I kinda want help with making a justu of mine.

Y/N: how so?

Naruto: you know the rasengan to right? And some weird electric version?

Y/N: my lighting style rasengan?

Sasuke: I thought I'd was rasen-dori.

Y/N: no no no. The rasen-dori or rasen chidori. Is me combining both properties of the chidori and the rasengan. The rotation of a rasengan and the strike of chidori making it a drill like. My lighting rasengan is just a rasengan but charged up with lighting.

Naruto: WOAH!!!!

Sasuke: impressive.

I smile and chuckle.

Y/N: so. You were saying something about a new justu?

Naruto nods.

Naruto: I don't know if you can help me or not but. I learned a while ago that my chakra nature is wind style. I wanna try and combine my chakra nature with my rasengan and uh........what did Kakashi sensei say again?

Y/N: change its chakra form?

Naruto: YEAH THAT!!!

I think for a moment.

Kakashi: it would be nice of you to help him. After all. You know as much as the creator of the justu.

Minato: help him. It would help him a lot and it would be better if he asked someone other then Kakashi. He did learn it but you have more knowledge.

Y/N mentally: got it.

Y/N: ok Naruto. I will help you!! Sasuke!!!

Sasuke: yeah?