TEAM TAKA

So. Because I'm lazy. I'm just skipping straight towards after everyone is found.

Y/N POV

As we're walking back to the village I suddenly get my wood clones memories get sent to me. They completed the mission without fail and before he disappeared he made a shadow clone to be in my place while I'm still out here.

Suigetsu: how much longer till we get to this village anyway?

Sasuke: not much further.

Jugo: Y/N. i wish to thank you again for helping us and setting us free. i am forever in your debt.

Y/N: thank sasuke. if he hadnt said anything about you guys you all would still be trapped.

karin just scoffed and finally we rerach the door.

izumo: L-LORD HOKAGE!?!

kotesu: d-didnt you come back here hours ago?

Y/N: halfway through my mission i encountered an old friend and sent in a clone to finish out the mission i was on. dont worry im fine.

both nodded and we head for the hokage office which we got there via teleportation. unfortunetly. we teleported in on multiple people talking.

tsunade: Y/N!?! AND IS THAT SASUKE!?!?!

naruto: SASUKE!?!

jiriya: huh. so thats why your chakra was much smaller then normal. thats a clone isnt it.

me and my clone nod as he dissapears.

Y/N: now then about sasuke-

naruto: WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN WHY ARE YOU NOW SHOWING UP AND WHO ARE THESE GUYS SASUKE!?!?!

sasuke: your still as loud as ever i see. Y/N found me and after talking i decided to come back to the village, as for them

he says as he points at suigetsu, jugo, and karin.

sasuke: there just some people i felt like helping and Y/N helped.

as he says this multiple anbu surround sasuke and the others all holding blades.

Y/N: what is the meaning of this.

anbu: sir. hes sasuke uchiha!! hes wanted for multiple crimes and for leaving the lea-

Y/N: TOUCH HIM.

Y/N: AND YOULL REGRET IT

All the anbu nod and back away from Sasuke. I sigh.

Y/N: now. I understand the crimes Sasuke has done and that he will have to pay for said crimes. Which is why Sasuke Uchiha will now be my personal guard.

Everyone: WHAT!?!?

Y/N: Sasuke will be with me 24/7 and I will monitor him. This is the best way for him to repay for his crimes while I keep watch on him. Besides. I'm hokage. And I know Sasuke well enough to know he really won't attack the leaf.