Let this be Lies

Synopsis:

Mikey stared at the pedestrians below. Dark clouds hovering over the buildings. It's gonna rain.

Somehow, he felt strange. There's something off. He couldn't quite pinpoint the source but he knew something is gonna happen tonight, at this exact moment he's in right now. His heartbeat quickens as if he's being chased by something and yet he just stood there. He couldn't shake the feeling no matter how hard he tried.

A/N: Happy New Year Everyone. Hope all of you will have a good year ahead of you.

When you thought it's gonna be a happy one this time, but nah, it's the new year but I won't stop torturing these two. Just like how Wakui won't stop torturing my feelings.

First fic of the year. LET'S GO!

XXX

"Kenchin, why do you leave me alone?" Mikey pouted.

They were just finished concluding the aftermath of the battle of August 3rd. The meeting went smoothly without any intervention which Draken had to feel relieved with. It won't do if there's suddenly an infighting among them. Especially since one of them was the reason they fought in the first place. Pehyan already apologized for it. While some may still hold ill feelings towards him, which was to be expected, the other captains readily welcome him back.

Anyways, the meeting just ended and members were scurrying to head back home for the night. Most of the captains were still there waiting for their squads to clear out before heading out themselves.

"What are you even talking about?" Draken glared at Mikey in defense.

"Well, after the meeting ended, you suddenly disappeared." Mikey still retained his childish stance, crossing his arms to emphasize his point.

"God, you're insufferable. The guys were asking stuff so I was answering them."

"My point still stands. You left me alone." Mikey stands on top of the stairs in an attempt to match their height.

Mitsuya looked from afar. "They're at it again, I see."

Baji tilted his head. He's too used to seeing the presidents bickering and grabbing each other's throats. "Man, I feel bad for Draken. I've known that bastard since I was a brat and let me tell you, he never changed."

"I can see that." Mitsuya shakes his head. "I applaud Draken for putting up with him."

As the last remaining members finally left the shrine's ground, the captains finally rose up and prepared to leave.

Pa chin looked back."Ahh, they're still fighting."

"I don't wanna deal with that bullshit. I'm going home." Baji didn't even spare a glance and proceeded to walk down the stairs to his bike. "Chifuyu, let's go."

"Hey, both of you! We're going home!" Mitsuya yelled, though he had no idea if any of them heard him. They're too engrossed with each other that he decided to just leave, breathing a sigh at the same time. He doesn't want to get caught up with their childish banters. Besides, Luna and Mana are waiting for him back home.

"You unfaithful freak!"

"You selfish prick!"

"You insensitive musclehead!"

"You insensible dwarf!"

Pah had to stifle a laugh as he walked down the stairs.

Both of them were exchanging insults over and over for what looked like a good ten minutes before they finally realized that they're the only ones still standing on the shrine.