Where am i?

I wake up to a loud sound, something like a gunshot, I get up and look around to see where I am.

      I look around to find myself on a tall building "where the hell am I" I whisper to myself and look to see a women in around her late 30s being chased by a man with a mask.

      "Someone please help me!!" She yelled out she ran as the man followed her with a sledgehammer, I stare at the scene unfold and eventually the women ended up dead before my eyes.

       "How did I even get here" I say to myself when only a couple minutes ago I was getting off work and heading to the gym.

       When I suddenly ended up in this hell whole.

     I hear foot steps behind me and look back to see someone with a mask running towards me with a dagger.

      I dodged in time and got slides in the arm "fuck" I say holding my arm "what do you want from me" I yell out "jump" is all the man said.

       "What?" I say confused "jump" I stare at him then it clicked he means jump off the building just like the women did "hell no"

      I said standing up straight and feeling in my pant pockets to find my pocket knife which I opened and the man rushed towards me.

      I duck and slash his leg "I will not die you son of a bitch" i yell out as i stab my knife into his neck, his blood splattering all over me.

      As soon as I realized what I did I could feel tears in my eyes "I just killed someone" I say staring at my self in the pool of blood.

      My tears falling into the pool slowly.

    *you had to do it, it was you or them, your life or theirs. You had no other choice and we will survive this hell even if you have to kill to do it.

     *WE HAD A CHOICE, we didn't have to kill him.

   *but we did now either you can keep giving a fuck and get us killed or put on your big girl pants on and shut the fuck up and survive.

      *WE KILLED SOMEONE DO YOU NOT UNDERSTAND.

      *i understand well enough, but it's surviving no matter what you know just as well as me that we are more then capable to kill someone, but shove this into your self it's them or us.

      Something clicked when this conversation happened in my head and I wiped my tears getting up.

      "It's me or them." I say to myself before grabbing their dagger and walking off into the building, my heels clicking on the concrete as I walk.

       These shoes are going to be a problem but for now I'll be fine.

     I make my way down the stairs and find a room to sit in for a little while.

     I open the door and sit near a window looking around the room, I see something poking out from behind a plant "what is that"

      I crawl over and take out a box from behind the plant and lay out on the floor.

      I open the box to find a mask that looked like the one that man wore but with out a mouth, I grabbed it examining it in my hands until I flip it around to find a code.

        "What the hell is this" I look at it confused I examined it closer a though nothing about it "I have a feeling I should put it on"

      I listened to the little voice in my head and put it on a flash blinding me and soon faded away "where am I" I say looking around at my srooundings "hello" i snapped my head towards the voice.