8. Lip service

People plan their lives, put personal boundaries on things they'd never do or ever witness. They choose morality, purity and seek real love with happy endings. Or at least I did. I never dreamed of doing heinous deeds to get a man's approval nor attention.

I shyly sat back on the hotel room's bed with my bare body. He reminded that it was nothing painful, that I needed to relax as he'd give me pleasure. Give me pleasure? That sadistic asshole probably had some soul-scarring deed planned for me.

I prepared myself for the worst as he pulled me by the legs toward him.

Bychkov kissed my stomach, then the part below it before burying his face between my legs. And oh my fuck! I gasped.

"You can kiss me, baby, I won't tell."

"You can squeeze knees, baby, I won't yell."

How does it feel?

Oh my gosh... fuck! Being eaten out. Cunnilingus, some call it. And my favorite: lip service. How does it feel? Such pleasure should be given daily to hard-working women who are always on the grind in the men's world. Every day.

It was like a gentle yet wicked massage that had me relaxed and tensed up at the same. An addition of fingers had me losing my mind.

Bychkov had a sudden stop. It made me frustrated, but too breathless, I couldn't say anything. He had me wanting more, more of the pleasure, more everything that came with it. And most of all, he had me confused.

"Wh-where are you going?"

"I'm thinking, I should have that drink with Jake," he said. I sat immediately sat up and watched him leave the room. I had so many questions. But mainly: would he out me to Mr Waston? Would he sabotage any chance I had or would've had with him?

▪︎

Riley wouldn't let go of her observation, that she had sensed something different about me the next day. I denied everything. She was fishing, and she'd catch nothing. There was nothing to catch. Just a good deal. I knew a bit more about pleasuring, being pleasured and more important: about Mr Watson.

Riley hadn't slept in our room the night before. Again. She seemed to have butterflies in her stomach or a sense of satisfaction-- more like I felt. But that time, I was the closed-off one and she wanted to tell all.

"Gosh, who knew older man could make a girl feel so good?"

"What?" I froze. Did that asshole out me? We had an agreement, and as businessman he knew that that came with confidentiality and respect. He broke the agreement? Him? The lecturer?

"Oh yea. I think it's their experience. Older man know what they women want in pleasure, and-"

"Pleasure?" I swiftly turned to her. I could hear my own moans in my head and it tingled between my legs. I felt strangely.

Was she toying with me 'cause she knew?

"Mm," she bit her lip. She was such a sexual being. A sleaze. "Yes," she used a lowered voice, a smoker's voice, "pleasure. A skilled tongue makes you lose your shit!"

Oh shit.

"I know, he's the boss, and-"

"Riley, what are you talking about," I covered my shame with fury. I had oral sex with the boss.

"Dude, I don't give a shit if you judge me or not," she said, and added that my opinions didn't matter in her affairs. "Besides, I'm leaving, so it's not such an 'against policy' thing."

"Okay, what are you-"

"I slept with Jason Watson."

"What..." I could hold my tears back, but not the way I felt. My tone and facial expression just gave me away.

"I know, I know. He called me down for a drink and we had a match review, yadda yadda yadda, we both got drunk and one thing lead to another. We kissed.

Bychkov almost caught us, like he arrived a second after. He needed a drink, so we shared two rounds with before Watson called it.

By then, I was so drunk and Watson offered to take me to my room. I kissed him when we got to his door, and the rest is history."

"Cool..." I nodded slowly. "So, you were with him all day today?"

"We had morning sex, nbd, and then I spent all day getting this beautiful tan," she said, and half-spun.

"I-I feel a headache coming on... imma go lie down."

"It's only 7pm."