I dont love him (Varian x Hugo)

Varians POV (context: If you dont know what this is, look up Varian and the seven kingdoms, this is a sligth vareation to that)

we've been on the road for one month, Hugo joinned us a week ago i still dont trust the blonde boy he seems suspisouse but i'll let him think i trust him. "hey, Goggles you gonna keep scribing in that notebook of yours, or are you going to join us for dinner?" Hugo says i roll my eyes i close my note book and walk over to the rest of the group. "whats that one?" Yong says pointing at a star Nuru looks up "I'm not sure, if i had my teloscope this would be way easier to see the stars" Nuru says.

I sit on the grass and pick up a bowl of stew, I look over and see Hugo obsvering the suroundings "Varian what do you think?" Yong asks I shake my head "what?" I ask Yong laughs "what do you think that star is?" he asks I shrug "I'm not big on stars i'm more of stuff you can see up close and touch" i say he nods and goes back to admiring the stars, i look back at Hugo to see him not there i look around and see him entering his tent.

"you trying to sneak away from us Hugo?" i ask he groans "not unless your talking about something intresting and since your not i'm off to sleep, night" he says sarcasticly. and shuts his tent flaps. I hear Yong yawn "I'm going to hit the hay too, goodnight Nuru, night Varian" he says with a tired smile and heads to his tent. "so Varian whats your deal with the new recruit?" Nuru asks I look at her confused "what do you mean?" I ask she smirks.

"oblivouse i forgot, nevermind forget i said anything, night leader" she says sarcasticly, and walks to her tent. its just me left outside with the fire still burning deal i dont have a deal with Hugo, right? i just dont trust him thats all, I shake my head and decide to go to bed as well. i grab some dirt and burn out the fire to the best of my abilotys. i head to my tent i shut off my lanter and fall fast asleep, the next morining i run into Nuru "sorry" i say she laughs "its fine, whats got you in a rush?" she questions.

i smile "if you must know, i have a new idea to try to find this next artifact, but i need a certin someone to help me" i say, i see a smirk rise to her face, "does this certin someone go by the name hugo?" she asks, i scoff "yeah but what does that have to do with anything?" I say worried she might catch on that i dont trust him, "you know what i think?" she says i mentaly freak out "what do you think?" i say.

she smriks "I think you like him, like as in love him" she says, i laugh "as if, i dont love him, if anything i hate his guts, now if you'll exscues me" i say and move past her. i head in into hugos tent kind of upset about Nurus acusations, when i freeze, hugo has his shirt off, i look away blushing, "s-sorry h-hugo" i say he turns around and shrugs, "its fine, what do you need?" he ask pulling his shirt over his head, i nod and look up at his face, "i have a theroy, w-what if the thrid a-artifact is not hiden" i say

Cursing my self forgeting flusterd, "what do you mean Goggles?" he asks, "what if the thrid artifact is already in the temple, think about it Ulla went missing after she collected all the artifacts, if your town was distroyed and thats where the map is leading us then maybe the artifact couldnt be retured to its original place" i state, he nods "could be, i mean it would exspain why we can't find it anywhere else, but that also means we wont have the rest of the map to the temple" he says i think for a momment pacing the room.

Before i feel someone grip my wasit, i turn and see I was about to run into one of the tables, i look over and see Hugo holding me. Nuru might slightly be right "I- umm Hugo y-you c-can l-let go now" i say he nods and moves his hand away from my waist, were both really red from embaresment. "I had better g-get to sleep, bye hugo!!!" i yell and run out of his tent, i dont like him, I dont like him, I dont- "crap, I like him dont i" i say to ruddiger once i get back in my tent. the raccon nods.......

words 843 2/21/2022

Varian book coming out 2/22/2022.
(p.s this sence not inclueded)