Part 15

Alissa walks towards the bathroom and attempts to open the door only to find that Jace had locked the door.

Alissa: Jace why is the door locked?

Jace: Why are you trying to come in while im using the bathroom?

Alissa goes to find something to unlock the door with, once she does she enters the bathroom.

Alissa: Are you serious?

Jace was about to jerk off but frozed when he saw her make her way in.

Jace: I-

Alissa: Why are you jerking off?

Jace: You gave me a fucking boner!

Alissa: *walks towards Jace and whispers in his ear* Watch your mouth.

Jace starts backing away but Alissa grabs the front of his shirt and pulls him to her real close.

Alissa: Why Jerk off when you have me right here?

Jace doesn't answer her, instead, he holds his eyes shut tight and his hands over her hand grabbing his shirt, wishing she would let him go. Alissa grabs his dick with her other hand and Jace's eyes pop open. Alissa then goes in for a deep kiss and pushes Jace up against the wall. She slowly starts stroking his cock. Jace lets out light moans of pleasure from her touch. Alissa pulls out from the kiss and squats down and looks up at him.

Alissa: Are you gonna be a big boy and cum for mommy?

Alissa starts licking his tip. She takes his cock in her mouth. Jace's moans get louder and he starts looking up at the ceiling biting his lip.

Jace: Alissaaa

Alissa: *stops sucking* That's not what you call me Jacey.

Jace: Fuck.. lemme just

Jace attempts to move. But Alissa keeps him up against the wall.

Alissa: Am I gonna have to punish you?

Jace: Nooo im sorry

Alissa stands up and looks him in the eyes for a moment then goes in for a deep passionate kiss. She pulls away and walks out of the bathroom while looking back at Jace.

Alissa: Maybe next time you wont break the rules and we might actually finish what we started. Oh and no jerking yourself off unless you have permission from me, new rule. You do not have my permission right now so good luck baby.*walks out*

Jace bangs his hand on the wall and proceeds to turn on the shower and hops in.

Alissa gets her phone and texts Gabby.

*Gabby and Alissa's messages*

Alissa: Hey Gabbs!

Gabby: Hey! What's up?

Alissa: Just got done dealing with Jace.

Gabby: Oh, what happened?

Alissa: After I walked you guys out, I came back and he disappeared to the bathroom to jerk off.

Gabby: Awee lol

Alissa: So I told him, "Why jerk off when you have me right here?" and I went in on him.

Gabby: oop get it girllll.

Alissa: Yea but I stopped and left him on edge when he called me by my name instead of mommy, and he cussed too.

Gabby: Smh, these boys gonna learn one way or another.

*End of messages*

Jace gets out of the shower and dries off. He wraps his towel around his waist and walks out, entering the bedroom.