Part 30

Jace gets up and stretches and looks at the time. Its 12 noon and he notices Alissa isn't in the bed with him. He gets up and showers and brushes his teeth and washes his face. He then walked to the door and notices Alissa left a note tapped to the door for him.

Note: Hey baby, me and Gabby went out to run errands. You and Tim are to stay in today get plenty of rest and please stay out of trouble. We left you guys lunch made in the fridge some sandwiches and fruit bowls. Text or call if you need me. Love you!

Jace continues to walk out the door and heads downstairs. He spots Tim in the kitchen already munching down his sandwich.

Jace: Yo

Tim: What's up man?

 Jace:  I still can't believe Dylan pulled that stunt last night.

Tim: Yeah, and the girls had to come save us. It's humiliating. We need to get back at him.

Jace: That's risky we could get into trouble with the girls...

Tim: I get that,  but we should still get our lick back dude. We need to be smart about it.

Jace: Fine but if we rush into this, we'll just end up in more trouble.

Tim: He needs to know he messed with the wrong people. Imma make a few calls.

Tim: Finishes up his lunch and puts his dish in the sink and walks to the Livingroom and starts dialing some numbers.

Jace grabs his sandwich out the fridge along with his fruit and sits and eats as he listens to Tim making calls. Tim calls some of their close friends who also reached out to their people. After 30 minutes of being on the phone Tim is finally done.

Tim: We got a good group. They down and we meet up with them tonight. 

Jace: Um tonight? Like what time? 

Tim: 11 pm.

Jace: And what about our girls?

Tim: We'll go to the court and tell em we hanging with the guys. Its not that deep.

Jace: You know how they feel about us being out late..

Tim: You will be okay bro. You should just let me talk to em. 

Jace: You got it..

Tim: Me and you need to go head and make the plan. Lay out.

Jace and Tim start brainstorming, trying to come up with a solid plan that would send a message to Dylan without putting them directly in harm's way. Based off some info Tim got from ta few of his calls. They decide to stake out one of Dylan's known hangouts, a shady bar on the outskirts of town, to gather information.

Later that evening, after talking to the girls who eventually gave in and let them out the house. Jace and Tim leave the house and head to the bar. They park a few blocks away and walk to the bar, blending in with the crowd. They find a spot where they can observe without being noticed.

They order some drinks and keep an eye on the entrance, waiting for Dylan or any of his crew to show up. After about an hour, they see Dylan's right-hand man, Ricky, enter the bar and head to a booth in the back.

Jace: There go Ricky. Let's see if we can get closer.

They slowly make their way to a nearby booth, close enough to overhear Ricky's conversation. Ricky is talking to a couple of guys about a big shipment coming in the next night, a large stash of drugs and cash that Dylan is planning to move.

Ricky: We need to be careful with this one. The heat's been on us since that last deal went south. Meet at the warehouse at midnight, and don't mess this up.