Part 8

*Tuesday same day 1 pm*

Alissa: Jace I have class at 2 but I am going to meet up with gabby so you need to be a good boy for me and finish your work. It better be done when I get back home which will be around 5. Got it?

Jace: Yea yea alright lissa.

Alissa: We need to go over the rules again because you must have forgot. You don't get to call me Alissa or Lissa nun of that. It is Mami to you baby. And I wont tell you again. You can only call me Lissa when we are around others. That's it. Understood?

Jace: Yes Mami I understand. *waving his hands in a sarcastic way*

Alissa: You better watch your tone with me cause you know I don't play. (heads out the house)

Jace: * pulls out phone and calls Tim*

Tim: *answers call* Yo wassup.

Jace: Bro Lissa been on my dick.

Tim: I'm not surprised I told you she was gonna get yo ass.

Jace: Bro she deadass whopped me last night. She forced me to do me work earlier but she just left to go meet with ya girl before class.

Tim: Damn bro you had it bad then huh? Well Gabby just told me that she was proud of me for standing up but she doesn't want me getting into trouble. So she grounded me kinda...

Jace: Ya? Well that makes two of us except yo girl finna be chill asf with you and mine will never hop off me. But anyways, since the girls are gone you trynna come over and hop on the game?

Tim: Hell yea bro Ill be there in 10.

Jace: Bet.

*call ends*

*15 minutes later Tim knocks on Jace's door*

Jace: *opens door* yooo come on so I can beat yo ass in this 2k

Tim: In your fucking dreams. My team bouta wipe yo team out.

*plays on the game*

*30 mins later*

Tim: My boy, you still comin out Friday?

Jace: Dude at this point I really don't know but at the same time....what is there to lose? I mean Im already grounded and shit.

Tim: You don't think she gon be real on you right? Like on you enough that you can't even sneak out?

Jace: Listen brother...I got this. Im not scared of her. She can't control me. She doesn't own me. I do what the fuck I want and when the fuck I want to. She can not hold me down.

Tim: Alright..say that to her face now.

Jace: Man shut up cause gabby got yo ass on a leash like a puppy too.

Tim: Aye but she not like Lissa. *laughs*

Jace: Fuck you and thats why I just beat yo sorry ass.

Tim: Man what! Rematch right now!

*boys play til 5* *Alissa comes through the door*

Jace: Oh fuck man!

*Alissa walks in and looks at them both*

Tim: Oh hey Lissa..

Alissa: Gabby is gonna get you. Jace get your tail up to the room. Tim sit down I'm calling Gabby. Y'all got us fucked up.

Jace: *drags hiself up the steps* Bye Tim good luck...

Tim: Shit..Lissa Im sorry. Don't call her please. *reaches and takes Lissa's phone* I know I'm already in trouble. Was she on the way to the house??

Alissa: No she stopped by the store leaving you with 15 minutes to get home. If I let you go free you owe.

Tim: Fine fine Please just don't call. *runs out the house*

Alissa: *locks door and heads upstairs to the room*

Jace: Shit I hear her coming. *hides under the bed*

Alissa: Bring your butt out right now.

Jace: *stays silent*

Alissa: I know your under the bed. *grabs Jace's leg and drags him out*

Jace: Yooooo chilll Im sorryyyyyyy.

Alissa: *turns jace over on his back and sits on him* Jacey you are in so much trouble. Did you even finish your work?!

Jace: No please I'll do it all tonight. Right now. I'll stay up. Ma please. *looks at her in puppy eyes*

Alissa: Don't look at me like that Jacey. *gets up and pulls up Jace* Get over there and do it.

Jace: *walks over to the desk and sits down and starts working*

Alissa: *grabs her laptop and sits by Jace* I love you baby boy.

Jace: Ya I love you too.

* 7 pm rolls around*

Jace: Im done finally damn.

Alissa: Good boy. *kisses him on the cheek* Was that hard?

Jace: Yea and I'm never doing it again either.

Alissa: You are *she says in a calm voice* Im finna make dinner now. *goes down stairs* come with me.

Jace: Ugh..fine. *follows behind her*