Part 27

7 pm that day

Jace walks out their bathroom with a clean fit on. Alissa smiles and bites her lip as she watches him walk towards her. She grabs Jace by the front of his jeans and pulls him close to her.

Alissa: Mmm you look so handsome baby.

She grabs him through his jeans.

Jace: Chillll ma, thank you.

Jace grabs a hold on her wrist and she releases her grip on him.

Alissa: You sure you want to go to this party.

Jace: Why wouldn't I?

Alissa: I just wanna keep you in with me to be honest.

Jace: Im here with you 24/7 ma. You gotta let me out sometimes.

Alissa: Ugh I know baby. But if I could I would keep you locked in our room and keep you for myself.

Jace: Nooooo..

Alissa: You know Im just clingy. I feel like we haven't had much one on one time though in a while because Gabby and Tim are always around. We usually hang as a group.

Jace: I understand but don't forget it was your idea to move them in too.

Alissa: I know and I don't regret it at all. I just want more one on one time with you baby.

Jace: Well Im always here ma. But Im still going to that party tonight.

Alissa: I know I know. You look so good though. Don't let none of them females be all on you mister.

Jace: I woooon't.

Alissa pulls Jace into a hug then pulls him down on the bed and climbs on top of him and starts kissing him.

Alissa: You better be a good boy at this party.

Jace: I willll.

Alissa grabs the front of his shirt and starts grinding on him.

Jace: *moans out* Fuuuckk

Alissa taps his thigh and slides off of him.

Alissa: That mouth boy. What time are you guys leaving.

Jace: Um Tim said he was gonna call the uber at 8.

Alissa: Doesn't the party start at 8?

Jace: Who shows up to a party on time?

Alissa: You boys....But ya'll have a point. Okay, just remember to be good. Im about to go downstairs with Gabby and relax. We're doing a little movie night while y'all are out.

Jace: Alright.

Alissa: You better text or call me if anything happens. My phone will be beside me at all times.

Jace: Okay Ma.

Alissa exits their room and Jace starts putting on his shoes. Tim comes into the room.

Tim: Yo, you good?

Jace: Yea *looks at his watch* almost time to get that uber.

Tim: Yup Im on it. Did Lissa give you a "talk".

Jace: Yeaa but it wasnt bad. She just want us to be good.

Tim: Gabby said she would ground me if somethin went down.

Jace: Damn...Lissa turned Gabby into a beast with you.

Tim: Which is crazy cause Ive been noticing Alissa getting more soft on you.

Jace: Well lets see...I'm not as bad as you....and half the things I get in trouble for was after following your lead buddy.

Tim: Eh I suppose. But dang I aint that bad that she gotta be all over me the way she be.

Jace: Surrreee bud.

Tim: Uber is a few minutes away. *looking at his phone* and its 8:15..

Jace: Damn time be going by fast.

Tim: I'm already knowing. Lets head on downstairs.

They go downstairs and wave to the girls bye and head outside. They wait a few minutes before the Uber driver pulls up. They hop in the car and head to the party.