Part 7

*Tuesday Morning 9 am*

Alissa: Jace get up!

Jace: Huhhh (in tired voice)

Alissa: *pulls cover off him* I made you breakfast

Jace: Why are you waking me up for breakfast? Im tired. 

Alissa: Its 9 am. Since you managed to get suspended for three days, you wont just sleep all day. Downstairs now.

Jace: *sucks teeth and gets up and goes downstairs* fuck shit

Alissa: *puts Jace's plate on the table* Yummy pancakes for my little man.

Jace: How bout not treating me like a little kid..Thanks.

Alissa: You are my little kid. You act like a toddler so Im going to treat you like one.

Jace: I do not act like one *stuffs his face with pancakes*

Alissa: Whatever Jace, I'm not arguing with you.

Jace: *finishes eating and gets up*

Alissa: Ill take that *grabs his plate and washes it in the sink*

Jace: Im finna play some Fortnite.

Alissa: Um no sir, Im sure there is some studying you can be doing or homework. Your teachers have emailed me your work so you can stay caught up. Back upstairs you go.

Jace: What!? Nah man this is like a vacation. I'm not doing work. If they wanted me to do work then they should not have suspended me. So no. 

Alissa: Wow Jace. Really! Im not playing with you. *grabs Jace by the collar of his shirt and drags him upstairs*

Jace: Let me go dawg.

Alissa: Im not your dawg and you will do this work. I dont care how you feel about the school. You will succeed and graduate and I dont care if I have to ride your dick every night for you to do it.

Jace: Fuck man. *grabs backpack and pulls out papers*

Alissa: Get to it and make Mami proud baby *kisses Jace*

Jace: *rolls eyes*

Alissa: *sits next to Jace and rubs on him*

Jace: *does work*