Part 18

*Jace's thoughts*
I don't know how or why but her treating me this is calming. I feel less stressed. Maybe being a little isn't so bad.

Alissa: *looking at her phone at an email* I just got word from one of your teachers about class. You guys will meet online next week. Your suspension doesn't matter anymore since everyone is online now.

Jace: Oh okay..well that sucks.

Alissa: Why does it suck?

Jace: I like being at school.

Alissa: Oh really? Cause I cant tell by the way you been acting out there.

Jace: *rolls his eyes* I don't get in trouble on purpose. And I dont want to be in the house all day.

Alissa: Whats wrong with being in the house with me all day?

Jace: Because

Alissa: Because what?

Jace: Just cause.

Alissa: There has to be a reason.

Jace: I just dont wanna be in the house.

Alissa: Well you better get use to it because we don't know how long this may be.

Jace: *sighs and lays back under the cover*

Alissa: Another nap?

Jace: Yea..

Alissa: Does my little pup want mommy to put him to sleep?

*Jace's thoughts*
Why did I like when she called me little pup...I want to just snuggle up with her like a baby now...I love it when she talks to me like this, idk whats wrong with Tim..is this not weird??

Jace: *voice gets a little high* yes pwease mommy

Alissa: *smiles and gets close to Jace and rubs his tummy* Your my good little pup.

Jace cuddles up under Alissa as she starts to rub her hand across his tummy. Jace gives a cute little yawn.

Alissa: Maybe your bed time should be moved up a little more early

Jace shakes his head no, he was  half asleep and you could hear his little light snores.

Alissa: My little sleepy baby today. *kisses Jace on his cheek and turns on the news and relaxes.*