Part 12

Saturday 2 am at the hospital

Jace: *Opens his eyes and sees lissa sitting by him* Ma?

Alissa: *Shoots up out the chair and grabs his hand* Are you okay! I was so worried about you Jace!

Jace: I'm fine. Head hurts a bit.

Alissa: Why did you disobey me! You never listen to me!

Jace: I'm sorry. I Just wanted to live a little like Tim said. Where is Tim?

Alissa: Tim is okay. His arm is messed up but he is okay. I'm so disappointed in you.

Jace: I'm sorry...

Alissa: Tim's license is suspended. He is lucky he isn't sitting in jail right now.

Jace: Can we go?

Alissa: We are waiting for the doctor to clear you. Should be soon.

* Tim's room*

Gabby: How does your arm feel?

Tim: Hurts like a bitch.

Gabyy: You never listen Tim. You see what happens when you don't listen! You get fucking hurt!

Tim: I get it okay. I shoulda listened to yall. I just wanted to have some fun.

Gabby You could've killed you AND Jace!

Tim: I see that now. Okay, I'm sorry. It can't be undone so I don't know what you want me to say.

Gabby: Well you have to go six months without your license. You are not going to any more parties for the rest of this school year! If you even think about taking the car, when it gets fixed, to school without a license boy...

Tim: Okay whatever... I get it. I'm grounded.

Gabby: Hell yeah!

Tim: Can we go?

Gabby: *rolls eyes* we are waiting for the doctor to come back and then we have to wait on Jace and lissa.

Tim: Alright... * turns head away from Gabby*

3:30 am

Alissa: *peaks head in Tim's room* Hey they cleared us. What about yall?

Gabby: Yep we are good to go. Come on Tim.

Tim: *gets up* I'm sorry I put him in danger Lissa. It's my fault also that he ended up drinking. I kinda pressured him to.

Lissa: I'm just glad that both of you are okay. I also hope you both learn your lesson.

Tim: I did. I'll listen next time. *Looks at Gabby*

Gabby: *smiles a little at him* Let's go. Where is Jace?

Alissa: Already at the front waiting.

*They all head out and into Alissa's car*

*Drops Alissa and Jace off and heads home*

Alissa: *gets out the car and walks into the house behind Jace* How does your head feel now?

Jace: My head isn't hurting as much. I think I just have a hangover.

Alissa: *goes into the kitchen and gets a glass of water and hands it to Jace* Here drink this.

Jace: * drinks the water and leans back on the counter* I know you're mad at me..

Alissa: No kidding.

Jace: I never thought it was a good idea to drink...but I did it anyways... I just wanted to have fun like Terrance was.

Alissa: Terrance? That boy is trouble. I know I can't control and tell you who to hang with but you shouldn't try to be like him.

Jace: Terrance is always living his best life..

Alissa: He is always caught up and stuff too. He may or may have not told you everything he gets into.

Jace: Well..no. Me and Tim are like brothers and Terrance does his own thing for real. We don't talk to him like we talk to each other.

Alissa: And I prefer it that way. Just don't go trying to be like him. Okay?

Jace: Alright..

Alissa: I got something for you when we get up. Now go on up and get ready for bed.

Jace:...okay *goes up and gets ready for bed*