Part 20

*Back at the house*

Alissa walks through the font door and calls for Jace and Tim who were in Jace's man cave playing on the game.

Alissa: Boys come help get all the groceries out the car!

The boys come out and help get all the groceries in the house and put away.

Tim: Gosh, theres enough groceries to last two years...

Gabby: Well you never know Baby. We just want to be prepared.

Alissa: Now we are finally done with groceries. We got a lot of good stuff in the kitchen. I got us different medicines that will be in the medicine cabinet.

Gabby: Yea oh and Tim, me and Alissa were talking on the way back and we decided that me and you would move in with Alissa and Jace.

Tim: really??

Gabby: Yess, Im going to contact the owners of the house we rent in and let them know.

Tim: Alissa ho-

Gabby: Auntie Alissa

Tim: ...Auntie lissa, how did you get this big house anyway.

Alissa: Through my parents. You know my parents are big in the "industry" and they bought me the house...all I do is pay the utility bills.

Tim: Woah...must be nice.

Alissa: My parents are actually having a bigger house built for me as we speak so we'll be moving pretty soon. Last I checked they were going to be finished in about two weeks. They been working on it since last year.

Gabby: You never told me that lissaaaa!!

Alissa: I didn't want to make it a big deal or anything. I am the only child and they do spoil me every now and then. They surprised me with the blueprint to the house on my 18th birthday two years ago. And now its almost done.

Jace: I cant wait to see it

Alissa: I cant wait either. I havent gone out there, the blueprint is the only thing I've seen. And we're all staying there.

Gabby: Are you sure you want me and Tim there too?

Alissa: Of course! Why wouldn't I?

Gabby: Im just checking and making sure.

Jace: Wait..are we gonna have to change schools in the middle of the year?

Alissa: No, the house is actually not that far from us. Its on its own plot of land in some trees.

Jace: Thats awesome! Good cause I like my school and its our Senior year..wanna graduate with our friends there.

Alissa: I understand Jacey. Oh speaking of senior year. Its getting close to the end of the school year, have both of you decided on a college?

Tim: I dont think i wanna go to college.

Jace: Im going to the college a few exits down.

Gabby: Tim why don't you want to go?

Tim: School just isn't for me.

Alissa: Understandable, college isn't for everyone. So what do you plan on doing?

Tim: I want to try to get big, be a youtuber or something.

Gabby: That might take a while to build up so until then..what will you do?

Tim: Oh um...get a job at a amazon center or whatever.

Alissa: we'll support you both no matter what you end up doing. As long as your not just sitting around wasting your life away and are putting an effort into yourselves.