official rules

for participants ánd judges to read

there is no loser in this contest.
everyone is talented and writes in their own way.

!please read till the end, this whole page is full of important information.

*own book...
during these awards you will hand in certain poems. those can be from a book of you, or one you wrote special for the contest. both are allowed.
but if you write poetry, but don't have an official book on your account;
It's good to make one. because the poems néed to be put online, so every one who is participating can also read each other's work, and ofcourse if you win the Poetry Awards, you need to note that in your book. You also need to note in your book that your participating in this contest (that's obliged).

Also, the poems you submit for this competition will be in your book. with those paid poems you should note that you are participating in this competition, and you should have a link to this book, the poetry awards.
yes, that's an official rule.

to be clear:
every week you will upload a poem with a certain topic.
I'll tell you what the topic of the poem needs to be about.

for example;
i report you to hand in a poem with 200 words, or as a topic love... and so on.

when and how
example; at Thursday you need to hand in your poem and at the start of the next coming week where we announce the topic of the next poem, i will also announce the winner of last week.
hopefully that's clear.

how we judge?
(author, read this too. i want the way we will judge to be clear for every one of you too)

we are going to take a look at every single poem that is handed in.
we note our own favorites and less favorite, first. we also note what participants can do better. that information will be shared with the certain author. it is not required to do something with it, but if you want to learn new things and improve yourself: this is also a free place to do that.

we discuss and share our thoughts.
and share the good and less points we've noted before on our own.
with our different points and thoughts we can view a poem differently and from an other perspective.
i find it more than important to judge honest and fairly.

with discussing, sharing our thinkings and giving certain points, we will hopefully agree what's the best poem of the week.

the judges also give literal points, we have to spend 30 points par judge, each week.

winner and when
who is the winner and how is it going to be determined?
at the end of the awards, i will take a look who earned most points
totally. the one with the most earned points wins. it's so simple.

~

I think this is the most important information you need to know for now.
ask questions, if something is not clear for you.

at the end, every participant have 8 poems totally handed in.

📝;
If you have less than 8 poems totally at the end of the contest, that means you have no right to win. (It sounds so hard, but it is not fair to let someone continue and maybe even win.)
Úntil there is a logical and understandable reason for it. If that's the matter, I will discuss with the other judges if you need to be eliminated or you can continue.

I hope everyone takes this serious, and hopefully nobody gets eliminated during this contest.

The Poetry Awards will start in 2 weeks.
Exact date; Sunday 6 February !!!!

♧ I am incredibly excited for everything that's coming the next weeks. I hope you are too.

Discuss, ask questions, talk,... with anyone here in the comments.
You are the participants and I hope you can meet new friends during this contest.
^be nice, be patient, and treat your fellow contestants with love and respect.

Any questions? ➫

Attendees;

closed

rawberryiscream

daiwrites_

Hibbakhan16

bobbybillytommy

SreejitDey19

HappierThanEver666

TJTaylor

moon_child005

torieous

Cadance232

minetae77

ynethdelcrz

Jaai15071995

Bargreen

& Judges;

Blossom_Book_Reviews

-ephmeraI-

batoolfh1

ryoekahere

seeanuanagha

izzytotherescue