3 + 4

poem number 7 todayyyy

theme: partner in crime

explanation: as a tribute or whatever to my new project.

take this theme literal. partner in crime, is your partner in crime. bring some action it it, bring some more emotions on a different level in. the main topic is crime, and you build everything around it.

 the main topic is crime, and you build everything around it

yeah... have fun.

weekly rules !
for more, check the page full of all the rules for this contest!

- every poem must have a minimum of 300 words.

- every judge can spend a maximum of 30 points par every attendee. divide your points clearly, may be handy to tell why you've given the amount of points to the attendees.

- we also see if the poems really fit into the theme, or not. be aware of this!
I got certain messages from judges who said that that was a point were some of you could work on, so hereby, pay attention to that!

side note: about the judging, it's kinda a mess, when I have more free time I'm going to check every single poem from this contest till now and note who judged it. so if there are uneven amount of judges, I need to jump in and judge those poems extra. that's going to be some work, but we'll see how that is gonna go. just so you know :)

{ end dates }

poem writing: may 25th
poem judging: may 29th

{ artists from the awards }

moon_child005

bobbybillytommy

strawberryiscream

Cadance232

Black_Diamond_13746

LOVE U & LMK WHAT U THINK ABT THIS