Chapter 6

Tommy POV

We where walking on the streets untill I stopped because of a delicious smell going trough my nose. I look to my left and see the store where the delicious smell came from, 'Nikki's Bakery' it said. "Hey guys, could we go into that bakery?" I asked. "Sure, bossman." Tubso answered. We walked in and are met with a beautiful woman with the same hair and eyes as Syndicate. This couldn't mean- no, right? Just gotta make sure I wont touch her hands tough.

"Hello! What can I get you 3 today?" The nice lady asked. We all gave our orders and sat down.

We where just talking about random topics before Tubbo tried to say. "So I tought for our next mission-" "SHHHH! Don't reveal our secret!" Me and Ranboo quickly interrupted him while whisper-yelling. "Oh- yeah, sorry sorry!" The bee boy whisper yelled back. We just all giggled and went back to discussing random topics.

Then we suddenly heard a door loudly getting slammed open. "EVERYONE PUT YOUR HANDS IN THE AIR AND GET ON THE GROUND OR I'LL SHOOT" A criminal said. A criminal. This wasn't going to end well. 

We did as told and got down. I looked at my two best friends and they looked rather, scared? Wow, I've never expected them to be scared. I've always knew them as two fucking brave kids. Well again, their not vigilantes and are powerless. Wait, I'm also just a normal citizen now. I don't have powers either, and I don't have my gadgets or disguise with me. Fuck. Now I also started heavily panicking. 

Then I saw the SBI walk in. My panic calms down a bit. But I knew I would probally have a lot of 'Are you okay's or 'Did they hurt you's. Well that would be nice innit? I felt someone grab me and I flinched. I was to scared to move so I just stood- or well floated there trembling, because the person holding me was definitely taller then me. I quickly got runned out the store and got dropped down, I wanted to see who it was and I saw Techno, it all makes sense now. That's why my friends didn't come running after me, they'd sacrifice their own life for me, really.

"Stay here, okay? We'll handle this, don't come in untill it's safe." He said seriously before going in the store again. Ughhhhh, he always has to be an overprotective fuck! I'm big man Tommy Innit! I'm scared of nothing and didn't even panic a bit.

When the place was finally safe everyone emidiantley got out. I'm surprised no one came to ask me questions of why The Blade only took me out of the store. But again, I can understand no one would after that traumatic experience. And I think that was enough hanging out outside for today. Then I saw the SBI and my best friends come over to me.

"Tubbo, Ranboo! Are you guys okay?" I worryingly asked while checking for any wounds. "We're fine, Toms! Don't worry." Ran responded and a sigh of relief could be heard out of me. 

I suddenly felt someone ruffling my hair, it was Wil for sure. "What the fuck, man!" I said earning a chuckle from the older. "Awww, little Tommy's gone all soft for his best friends!" Wilbur said in a mocking voice. "Shut up man! I'm not going fucking soft." I annoyingly said just getting pats on my hair. "Stop it!" I said even more annoyed now and he just gave me a grin before suffocating me into a hug. "Let me go! Let me go you prick! Aaaaargh!" I said trying to get out of the hug. Everyone just started laughing including myself after Wil let me go. 

"It's the best for you guys to go to your house I think, since there probably will be lots of other criminals, villians and vigilantes coming today I think." The musician said. Although the last part kinda hurt me, Vigilantes aren't dangerous! Well, some are. But they think it's just all of them! But of course I couldn't say that so I just said "I was already thinking that, dickhead." Wilbur just rolled his eyes and we where ready to walk away. "What, are you not gonna hug us, nerd?" I heard Techno say. I just jokingly groaned and ran to them for a group hug. "Clingy shits." I said causing them all to giggle. "Don't cause to much trouble, you gremlin. I don't even know how Ranboo and Tubbo stick up with you." Techno jokingly said. I just flipped him of and stack my tongue out while running back to Ranboo and Tubbo. I heard them laugh and I smiled. 

"So, what are we gonna do now?" Tubbo asked. I just gave him the biggest grin ever. They gave me a grin back. "We are watching Moana, right?" Ranboo asked. "YOU DUMB BITCH! OF COURSE WE ARE GONNA WATCH MOANA!!" I screamed at him and I could hear Tubs laughing.

We watched some movies, the first one being Moana of course before falling asleep. After we woke up we just decided to play some video games, the one we played the longest was Minecraft, it was a very pog game after all. And played some board games before saying our goodbyes when I had to leave. I had to leave earlier since that stupid incident, UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU-

I was walking home now and luckily it was still light so there where most likely no criminals. I did see some vigilantes get chased tough. Tch, stupid heroes. Okay, maybe I shouldn't say that as someone wants to become a hero.

I got home safely and when i knocked on the door it emidiantley got opened. "Oh God your safe- phew." I heard Phil say. "Of course I am, I'm the greatest man alive and you're just overprotective." I said while getting a coke from the fridge. I saw dad rolling his eyes. And I just mockingly rolled my eyes back. We continued to do so untill our eyes hurted. "How was it at Tubbo and Ranboo's?" Wilbur asked coming over to us in the kitchen. "It was awesome! We watched Moana and played Minecraft!" I said and Wilbur just chuckled ruffling my hair. "Glad to have you had fun, child." He said. "Hey, don't ruffle my hair and call me a child!" I screamed at him. He just patted my hair. "There, there child. 'S all good." The taller said. I just said fuck you before flopping on the couch. I looked to my left and saw Techno reading a book. Ha, nerdddd.

-1108 words.