Chapter 5

Tommy POV

"Soo, what are we gonna eat as breakfast?" Tech asked. Phil smiled. "We are eating pancakes." He said. We all loved pancakes. 

"So, I planned on going to the city with Tubbo and Ranboo later." I said between taking bites of the pancakes. Phil looked dependent but nodded. "Just make-" Phil tried to say but I interrupted him. "Just make sure you always are safe and in public or close to your friends and have your phone with you at all times so you can call us when something happens, yeah yeah I know" I said. 

He just smiled. "Good to know that you kept it in your head." Phil said. "Well, how couldn't I? There's 2% chance that I can count how much times you've told me this without getting a headache." I heard everyone giggle a bit.

"Thanks for the food, dad!" I said before running upstairs. I was gonna take some stuff with me I needed, like money. I went downstairs and saw everyone being mad or something suddenly. "What the fuck, why is everyone suddenly down the weather?" I said and they all jumped up. "O-oh, Tommy! There's nothing wrong kid, don't worry." Wilbur was the first to say. I gave him one eyebrow up. "Mhmmmmm, doesn't seem like it, also don't call me a fucking kid!" I said. I heard Wilbur chuckle a bit. "I think we can tell him tough, if he wants to know so bad." Phil said. I nodded.

"Okay, so you know that vigilante Raccoon, right?" Techno said. "Yeah, you dumbasses told me about him yesterday" I said wich made them all laugh a bit. "Well, he ran away after robbing a store, typical vigilantes. They always pretend like their just this cool illegal heroes while they just commit crimes. That's what I hate about them. I swear when I see him again I will-" Techno said before Wil put a hand on his shoulder to make him calm down. 

I flinched a bit at what he tried to say at last. So, if they see me one more time I'm definitely screwed, what a nice thing to know.

"Well, it's my time to head out, see ya!" I said before running out the door. I knew that Tubs and Boo won't be at the park for another 15 minutes when I get there but I won't just stay home and hear my family talk shit about Raccoon. I would get mad at some point and reveal myself or get suspicious. Aww mann, sure hope there won't be any of my bullies at the park before they arrive tough.

Well, life just hates me, doesn't it? I saw 2 of the bullies at the park. They where the 2 strongest. This wasn't gonna end well. I wanted to leave the park until I felt a hand on my shoulder and i flinched. I looked behind me to see the 2. "Hey Thomas!" One of them said, they knew I hated that name. "Let's get somewhere more, private shall we?" The other one said with a smirk. Oh, no. 

We got into a dark alley and he just pinned me to the wall. (Not the wrong way pls- Well, not good either but not the wrong way TnT) 

"I saw you walking next to that heroes." One of them said, his name was Jared. "So what?" I asked him. "Don't act so bitchy at me, or you'll regret it." He said with a warning glare. I just rolled my eyes as respond but he didn't see it. "So your a little thief aren't ya, aye?" Jared said. "Don't think so, he couldn't probably even hurt a fly." The other said, his name was Jayden. I just rolled my eyes at him and made a 'tch' noice. "Oh? What, you think you can? Fight us then, powerless freak!" Jayden said. "That's not even fair, you both have fire powers and it would be 2 vs 1." I responded. "Hm, and what makes you think I care?" The girl said. 

What felt like hundreds of hours was only five minutes. The bullies left laughing while I was sitting there on the floor with tears in my eyes. I had multiple bur marks on my body now and at least 5 new bruises. That was a painful experience.

My sobs really had to quiet down or else someone would hear. Too late, I saw someone coming in the alley and I was completely shocked who I saw.

I saw no other but Ranboo and Tubbo with shocked and sad looks. A second hadn't even passed and they came rushing over to me. They both kneeled down to my level. "Oh my God, Tommy! What happened?" Tubbo said. "I- It where just some stupid random kids, it's fine." I tried to convince him. "Your obviously not fine! You literally-" Tubbo tried to say before Ranboo put a hand on his shoulder. 

"Tubbo, calm down please." The taller man gently said. Tubbo just took a few deep breaths in and some deep breaths out. "Sorry Toms, just got a bit protective." He said and I forgave him. "Do you want us to take care of your wounds Aluminium?" Ranboo asked I nodded. Man, I was so lucky to have friends like them.

We got to their home so they could take care of the wounds. "There, that should heal in about 3 days. I didn't know what to tell my family though, I'll just tell them I got into a fight or something. That's the safest. "Thanks, guys. You don't know how lucky I am to have friends like you." I said. 

"W-wait! You didn't hear the last part, pricks!" I say realizing I said the last part out loud. They just smiled and suffocated me into a group hug. "Do you still wanna go out?" Ranboo asked me and I nodded. What could possibly happen anyways?

I wish all off you had an amazing New Year and New Year's Eve! I wish you all the best💙💙

-1013 words