Chapter 8

Tommy POV

On the streets, we where on the streets on our way home. I look up and saw Wilbur looking at me so I emidiantley looked down to my right. I was too scared to run away since I just learned I'll get myself into more trouble anyway. 

When we finally arrived and got inside they went to face me and I just squeezed my eyes shut putting my arms in front of me for protection. I was expecting them to hit me, call me a criminal and a trust breaker. Yell at me. Treat my like shit forever. God, just anything fucking bad, just like they did.. But, it never came. None of what I was expecting came. I slowly open my eyes thinking it would just be a trap like they always do. After I opened my eyes I also slowly move my arms away. I wasn't met with angry glances and a fist but instead sad looks and a comforting atmosphere.

"Oh Tommy, we would never hurt you, we aren't like them, remember." Phil said in a sad tone. I looked away and flinch at a sudden hand lading on my shoulder. It was Techno. "Yeah kid, if we knew you where Raccoon we would never lay a single hand on you." He added on. "Could you please tell us why you are a vigilante, tough?" Wilbur said in a soft tone. I just shakingly nodded taking a deep breath. 

"I-I just want to be a hero!" I said nervously. They all gave me confused glances. "I-I know you guys think all vigilantes are just attention seeking criminals but a few arent and actually want to help people, I am one of them.. I only want to help people like you guys do but because I don't have any powers I can't train to be one and get a hero license. So I decided to be a vigilante.." I explained. I suddenly feel 3 strong arms wrap around me. "Oh, Toms.. We are so sorry you had to hide all that and we hurt you.." Phil said. "It's fine dad.." I replied. "We'll figure something out, Tommy. I'll promise." Techno says. A small smile crosses my lips and I enjoy the hug of my family.

After that whole event we all got decided to go to bed since it was already late and I fell into a deep sleep, something unfortunate happened tough. I was getting a nightmare of what I expected what would happen when we got home. I shot awake with sweat and tears covering my face. I try to catch my breath as I realize I'm having a panic attack. 

I heard my door open and saw Techno coming in. I shove away from him so far that I was about to fall of my bed but then I felt someone pull me into their embrace. I looked up and saw Techno whispering some comforting words into my ear. Eventually I calmed down and drifted back to sleep into his arms.

Techno POV  (Our first other POV ever ayyy)

I woke up by hearing someone heavily breathing and crying next door. I get out of bed and speed-walk to the room next to mine. When I got there I opened it revealing a crying and shaking Tommy. Shit, he was having a panic attack. 

I run to him and when he saw me he crawled away further and further from his bed untill he was about to fall of his bed. I quickly pull him into a hug before he could fall. I whispered comforting things into his ear and hugged him untill the crying and shaking finally stopped and he fell back to sleep into my arms. What the fuck did he dream?

Back to our beloved Tommy POV again

I woke up in Techno's arms, how the fuck did that happen? I just get downstairs in the oversized hoodie and sweatpants from Ranboo I was forgot to get out of and suddenly realize i was still wearing them when I heard Phil and Wilbur laughing at me. "S-Shut up, dickheads!" I say embarrased. I see Techno coming downstairs and as soon as he saw me he also started laughing. This fucking sucks. "Don't fucking look at me!" I scream while running upstairs. I put on a red slightly oversized hoodie with blue ripped jeans. When I got downstairs they wouldn't stop joking about the clothes I was wearing earlier, they even made fun of the hoodie I was wearing now! This hoodie is only slightly fucking oversized!

"Well fuck you mister I write songs about E-girls." I said to Wilbur. "Yeah, okay mister I got manipulated by Dream." He said back jokingly mad. "Hey, that was traumatic as shit, okay?" I scream back dramatically. "That didn't even happen in real life, you gremlin" He said annoyingly. "Well, you are a bitch!" I said to him. He just scoffed and ignored me. "Haha, are you accepting the fact you just got defeated by the oh so great Tommyinnit?" I said back smirking. "Of course not, I wouldn't lose to some gremlin child." He said grinning. Wait a minute, I think I know what is about to happe- "Say that your a stupid child and I won."  He said in his controlling voice. "I'm a stupid child and you won." I said in control. When I got out of control I just saw him smirking, and I said. "Well that was just a dick move of you, Wilbur." He just chuckled and we went to eat.

"Okay so, I made bacon and eggs for you all!" Phil said in a cheerful voice. "Phil, oh so dear father of mine. What the actual fuck did you just say?" Techno said giving Phil the deathstare. How the fuck could this pig man be so fucking terrifying. Dad's eyes widened as he said. "B-bedsides Techno of course.. Just e-eggs for him" Phil said taking bacon of his plate. (Check info again if your confused, I updated it)

We started eating and I wanted to spend some time with my family today, so I asked them if we could hang out in the park here nearby. "Sorry Toms, we gotta go on patrol for 2 hours. We will say that Raccoon left this city and won't come back tough, then our mission will be over and we will only have to defeat villians, criminals and bad vigilantes." Techno said. I just smiled at the fact he didn't say vigilantes in general anymore but just the bad ones. "I guess I'll just go all on my own.." I said in a jokingly hurt voice. Techno just scoffed and I smirked. 

"Bye Toms, see you later!" They said before buzzing of. Great, I'm alone now. I'm 100% sure that my part time job as vigilante is over now. I decided to call Tubbo and Ranboo to tell them the awful news.

-1164 Words