•° Celebration and Sleepover °•

You grinned as you woke up, you'd decided to have a nap before Antonio's ceremony as you'd already had an outfit picked out.
For a family that spent most of their time in the wild you had exceptionally nice clothes.

You're excited and quickly got out of bed, you only had 10 minutes to get ready and your darling family was nice enough to leave without you and not bother to wake you up.
Well on the bright side you'd showered before you went to sleep and you didn't need to eat because there would most likely be food so the things that would take the longest were out of the way.
You changed into the ensemble you'd placed at the foot of your bed earlier and admired yourself with a smile.

(I did not draw this and you can pick the color scheme if you so wish, I tried to pick something androgynous so everyone could be happy)

With that out the way you fixed your hair and made your way to the Madrigal's Casita, everything was beautifully decorated and you weren't surprised to see food spread neatly across the table.

The place was full of excitement and you couldn't help but feel lighter than air yourself. You're so distracted you didn't notice the person in front of you until you bumped into them.

"I'm so sorry- Oh"

It was Camilo, again.

"Wow, you have a thing for bumping into me don't you preciosa?" (Gorgeous)

You blinked In surprise at the nickname, didn't you just meet a few hours ago? Not that you minded, Camilo wasn't half bad himself.

"Sorry, you're just not very noticeable"
You smirked at the fake offended gasp from Camilo.

"Well, Anyway are you excited. It's your little brother's gift ceremony after all"
He nodded,
"Everyone's kind of on edge after Mirabel's ceremony didn't go well, but I'm sure things will go just fine."

He sounded very sure, but a hint of worry lingered nonetheless.

"Well, I for one think things will go great!"

That seemed to cheer him up a bit and you both took more than a few arepas for yourselves, grinning as you ate them quickly before anyone noticed and before you knew it, it was time.

Things went well, Antonio got his room and could speak to animals, everyone was celebrating but you could tell Mirabel felt a little left out.

You went to follow her but as you did you saw a lot of cracks in Casita, Maribel made eye contact with you and as if you knew the both of you bolted off to tell everyone, but when you returned everything was back to normal. No cracks, nothing was destroyed, it was as if nothing happened at all.
You and Maribel tried to convince them that you weren't joking but Abuela dismissed you both.