Chapter 7

(A/N: Sophia's POV, pretend Hope is Sophia in her transformation and the rest of the other people that are in the video don't matter. Also Sophia's Wolf will be at the down below.)

Bella pulls up to the Castle's gates. I use my magic to open them and Bella drives though, in the corner of my left eye I see Bella looking in awe at the castle. Within a few more minutes Bella parked the truck and I hope out of the truck,  I then close the door behind me.  I look at my watch to see I've only have 20 minutes left before the moon is up.

I begin walking to the cellar, as I hear footsteps following after me making me stop dead in my tracks. I turn around to find Bella right behind me as I look at her questionable, Bella see my look. 

" I'm not letting you do this alone.  You are not talking me out of it.  Period." Bella says as she crossed her arms over her chest .

" I may not have control, I don't want you to get hurt." I say, as I turn back around and start to walk again. 

" I don't care.  I'm doing this with you. I know you have control there somewhere." Bella says  coming up beside me walking the pace as me 

" Fine. Stand back when it happens.  No matter what or how much pain I'm in.  Don't move from your spot." I say sternly as we continue walking.  In the corner of my eye I see Bella nodding her head.

(A/N: Small time skip)

 Bella and I are so close to the cellar, suddenly my bones are starting to break.

" Bella get back and remember what I told you, don't move." I say loudly as I fall to the ground. 

(A/N: Play the video. Sophia's wolf is down below.  Bella's POV)

 I hear Sophia whisper to herself as her bones break in every way possible, I can't stand to see her in this much pain.  Within a few more screams Sophia turns into a wolf,  I'm in awe how beautiful  her wolf is.  The white fur is shining from the moon, I didn't move even though I wanted to pet it. 

Suddenly I remembered Sophia telling me about losing control, so far so good.  I couldn't stop looking at the wolf. Sophia's glowing blue eyes are shaped to match the same ones that she has when she was turning into a wolf.

(A/N: Sophia's Wolf is down below 👇)