summary

On September 13th 1987 a women named Renee gave birth to twins. She named her first born Isabella Marie Swan and named the other twin Sophia Luna Swan.  

The twins grew up as normal as any other family with divorced parents.  However, when the twin's were 7 years old tragedy struck the family.  Young Sophia Swan was kidnapped and went missing for 8 years.  

 On the ninth anniversary of Sophia missing, the police received an anonymous tip stating  where to find the missing girl. After arriving at the location they found a 16 year old Sophia Swan in an underground bunker. 

Sophia was rushed to the nearest hospital.  Doctors worked very hard to save her life, they have  never seen so many injuries on a patient before. 

Renee received a call that her missing daughter has been found and to come down to the  hospital right away. Renee, Bella and Renee's second husband Phil hurried to the hospital. 

Upon arrival at the hospital Renee, Bella and Phil were informed of Sophia's extensive injuries. They all stayed by Sophia's side, waiting for her to wake up.  

The first week of regaining consciousness, Sophia became a Little.  Sophia couldn't handle all the emotions after breaking her werewolf cures three days before she was found by the police. 

Sophia did some research on her family history. Sophia found out that her father, Charlie Swan, has a long line of youngest female members of each generation who have a wolf gene. It unlocks the wolf inside them when they take another life. 

Sophia also found out that on her mothers side each youngest female member of each  generation is a witch. Sophia took in the information she learned about her family history  and started to remember times when she would wake up and hearing her kidnapper say strange things. 

 Example:  "  Subject  32, experiment transferred demon side into Subject 32 is complete."  Or  "Subject 32, vampirism side is  transferred into subject 32 is complete."  

It took awhile for Sophia to finally piece together what she truly was, a Qubird (Vampire Werewolf witch and Demon). 

Sophia at first didn't tell anyone and was weary of her family members.  Over time Sophia began to trust Isabella ( or Bella as she likes to be called) and was able to tell Bella about supernatural world.  

Bella however thought at first Sophia was mental and maybe Sophia needed her medication checked. Sophia then showed her twin her magic and ever since then Bella believed in the supernatural world. 

Sophia was released from hospital after 3 months. Bella caught Sophia up on everything that she missed and even made her a Instagram account.  Through Instagram Sophia met her Soulmate.   

Sophia continued to learn more about the supernatural world. She also learned she has five soulmates ; Caroline Forbes,  Bonnie Bennett,  Stefan Salvatore,  Jeremy Gilbert and  kol Mikaelson. 

After getting to know her soulmates within two months, Sophia was introduced to their families.  Sophia soon fit easily into each family.  They felt like Sophia was either their  sister or a daughter they wished they had.  

Sophia told Bella more about the supernatural world and introduced Bella to her soulmates.  Bella looked at each soulmate and gave the classic speech "You hurt my sister, I hurt you".  

This made the five soulmates laugh since they knew that Bella  was no threat to them, but they let her have her moment. 

 A year goes by and the twin's are now 17 years old. Sophia and Bella's relationship has grown so much in the past year, so has Sophia and her soulmates.  

 Renee soon became a torn between wanting to spend time with her new husband and taking care of the twins, even though Bella did most of the caring when it came to Sophia. 

Bella saw how unhappy their mom  was and talked to Sophia about moving to Forks Washington where their dad lives.  Sophia was hesitant at first but after talking about it with her soulmates and Bella for hours, Sophia agreed to go. 

A/N: What happens when short pixie-haired Cullen thinks she saw her "mate"  coming into Forks as the youngest  daughter of  Charlie Swan?  Or when a certain blond-haired Cullen secret she's been keeping comes into town? Read to find out what happens.  I don't own The  Vampire Diaries universe the  characters or their story line, I also don't own Twilight and their characters  or story line as well.  I only own Sophia Swan and her story line. 

-R