𝙸 𝙳𝚛𝚒𝚗𝚔 𝚆𝚒𝚗𝚎

5 o'clock in the morning, no one was even up yet and here was Demetrius sat up in bed on his third cigarette and his fifth glass of whiskey ''Some choose to say nothing, some not to sleep, I chose to smoke and drink

5 o'clock in the morning, no one was even up yet and here was Demetrius sat up in bed on his third cigarette and his fifth glass of whiskey ''Some choose to say nothing, some not to sleep, I chose to smoke and drink.'' Demetrius whispers to himself, then again he wasn't wrong. Anastasia covered her pain by creating more with fights, Cassiopeia hardly ever got upset or overwhelmed but when she did it was either baking or she spoke her feelings.

The clock soon turned from 5 to 8, when Cassiopeia came knocking on Demetrius door ''Deme you ready to go get breakfast?'' Cassiopeia asked, Demetrius rushed around his room ''Yeah just give me five minutes.'' Demetrius told her, while putting out another cigarette, quickly downing his whiskey and brushing his teeth to get rid of the smell ''Are you sure we didn't rush?'' Remus asks the dark haired boy, ''No you didn't I was just ...''  Demetrius trailed off trying to think of an excuse.

Cassiopeia looked at him with soft eyes ''He was having a cigarette and a glass of whiskey, weren't you?'' Cassiopeia asks softly ''Fine, I was and I rushed because I was trying to hide it from you.'' Demetrius told her ''Demetrius you don't have to explain yourself to me.'' Cassiopeia said rubbing a hand up and down his arm soothingly, the others soon caught up to them ''Deme are you sure you okay?'' Sirius asks catching up to his boyfriend ''Yeah I'm fine.'' Demetrius groaned.

The group sent Demetrius and Cassiopeia off in their direction before sitting down for breakfast. A flask, a flask of vodka at 8 o'clock in the morning and eating no breakfast. Cassiopeia looked in Demetrius direction and mouth 'you better be eating' to him which made him laugh about how much she cared for him.