𝙴𝚗𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚝𝚎𝚍

There was something about James the gave Anastasia butterflies whenever she was around, whatever it was she didn't like it, it made her feel weird and in love like she had never been before but it was wrong

There was something about James the gave Anastasia butterflies whenever she was around, whatever it was she didn't like it, it made her feel weird and in love like she had never been before but it was wrong. She was falling for her best friend.

On the opposite end James was exactly only his side was worse, he couldn't get Anastasia off his mind, especially her gorgeous blue eyes they were the only thing her could picture at night. That and the day Anastasia went on her date, it was just the way the blue dress matched with her eyes.

The two were just so close, so when the two started dating it was a shock for everyone even Sirius. Anastasia walked down the corridor on her way to the Gryffindor common room until a pair of arms pulled her into an empty classroom, she thrashed against the slightly taller body ''Wait until I get out of this, you are so dead.'' Anastasia told the person ''You sure about that.'' The person whispered in her ear ''James, you fucking arsehole.'' Anastasia said hitting James repeatedly in the chest ''Alright, Ana calm down I'm sorry I scared you.'' James told her putting his hands up in defense.

The room had gone quite for a bit until Anastasia spoke up ''James, what am I doing?'' ''Well, I've liked this girl for awhile but I don't think she likes me like that especially since she calls me a twat.'' James responds ''I'm mean she has a point you are a bit of a twat.'' Anastasia laughs until it hit her, she was the only one who called James a twat ''Its me isn't it.'' Anastasia says earning a nod from James.

A hand tugging through her dark locks, Anastasia was pacing back and forth ''James you don't want someone like me, you need someone that will follow you round and give you attention and love every five minute and I'm not that person not me the girl that get's in fights every minute of the day.'' Anastasia explained to the curly haired boy, James place a hand on her cheek and stroked away a tear the had fallen ''Ana listen weather you get into a fight every millisecond of the day or go brain dead because of an accident I will love you.'' James tells her.

The two eyes lock, one not leaving the other. At that time James had noticed that Anastasia left eye had a lighter blue glint in it, even though she already new basically everything about the boy in front of her Anastasia still felt there was still more about him to be learnt. The chemistry was getting unbearable, Anastasia lips locked with James'. Her arms wrapped around his neck, they both got lost in the moment of finally kissing the person they loved. Anastasia pulled away first, the scent of butterbeer and spearmint clinging to her tongue still.

James stared at the girl who's face was now flushed ''Aww I made you blush.'' James says pulling Anastasia closer to him ''Yeah, you did and James I love you too.'' Anastasia says placing a kiss on James' cheek.