𝙿𝚊𝚙𝚎𝚛 𝚁𝚒𝚗𝚐𝚜

The once plain room was now covered in pink rose petal and a pink banner saying 'will you marry me?', Lily and Marlene wandered in ''What are you four idiots doing?''' Marlene asked ''Well Marls I think someone is planning to propose today like we...

The once plain room was now covered in pink rose petal and a pink banner saying 'will you marry me?', Lily and Marlene wandered in ''What are you four idiots doing?''' Marlene asked ''Well Marls I think someone is planning to propose today like we talked about.'' Lily tells her ''Remus please tell me its you doing it and not James or Sirius.'' Marlene says ''It is me, and we have about 2 hours left until Ana bring Cass back so if the two you could help in anyway, and Marlene that doesn't mean sit around and eat the food prepared it means actual help.'' Remus says.

Minutes later Marlene and Lily are sat down blowing balloons up ''Remus if she says no, just know your a fucking dead man.'' Marlene angrily pants ''Oh come on Marls we've only got 2 more to go and she will say yes, when she's with us its all she talks about.'' Lily says ''Right we just need the paper butterflies and the ring and then we're done.'' Demetrius says looking down at a list ''Thank Jesus for that.'' Sirius says ''Sirius you didn't do anything, you just sat drinking the champagne and throwing paper balls at us.'' James says ''Well sorry Prongs that is just exhausting.'' Sirius says jokingly ''Drama Queen.'' Demetrius mumbles ''Yes but your drama Queen.'' Sirius smirks.

Anastasia pokes her head through the door ''Everything set?'' She asks, earning a nod from everyone ''Alright then, her she comes.'' Anastasia warns ''Ana you know I'm not going to lie to James, I'm going to tell him th...'' Cassiopeia trails off soon looking around her surrounding ''Surprise, now just don't hurt his feeling.'' Anastasia says leaving the room ''Rem what is she ...'' Cassiopeia stops, seeing her boyfriend down on one knee, tears now welling in her eyes. ''Cassiopeia Alexandria James, on this day I ask you to marry me because I want you to be the first person I wake up to in the morning and the only one I want to kiss goodnight. Because the first time I looked into those brown eyes, I couldn't imagine never looking into them again, and the only thing left for someone who loves you as much as I do, is to marry you, so Cassiopeia will you marry me?'' Remus says pulling the ring out of his pocket ''Yes, yes of course I will.'' Cassiopeia says flinging her arms around Remus' neck.

Cassiopeia and Remus walking into the common room together ''Well what'd you say?'' Anastasia asks ''Say hello to future Mrs. Lupin.'' Remus answers holding up Cassiopeia's hand ''Aww the ship has finally sailed.'' Demetrius says as if he was a proud parent.