𝙱𝚞𝚋𝚋𝚕𝚎𝚐𝚞𝚖

You look so nice in your shirt,

It's sad because it just hurt,

I'd do anything for you,

But would you do that for me, too?,

An hour, a whole hour Demetrius had been knocking on Sirius' dorm ''Sirius Orion Black you let me in now

An hour, a whole hour Demetrius had been knocking on Sirius' dorm ''Sirius Orion Black you let me in now.'' Demetrius shouted ''No piss off go back to your little side bitch she clearly wants to be with.'' Sirius sniffled from the other side of the door. Demetrius slid down the door and onto the floor remembering the event from earlier that day.

Demetrius was walking down a narrow corridor, arms linked with Sirius ''So Deme I'm sorry about fighting with you the other week.'' Sirius told him ''Sirius its alright you already apologised for it, and really it's my fault for throwing a glass at you.'' Demetrius says ''Hey forgive and forget, because at least I still have you.'' Sirius says ''Yeah and promise me we won't fight again ever.'' Demetrius says holding his pinky out ''Promise.'' Sirius says back. Demetrius leans down to kiss Sirius on the lips ''Demetrius what are you doing.'' A voice shouts at him, Demetrius turns to see Sirius standing there ''What a minute if Sirius is there, then who are you?'' Demetrius asks ''Oh I'm Jessica, Jessica James.'' The now girl smirks ''What the fuck is wrong with you messing up a relationship.'' Anastasia says grabbing the girl by her shirt ''He's mine, he deserves someone better than that blood traitor.'' Jessica says.

The door finally creaked open leaving Demetrius to fall backwards ''You want to talk, let's talk.'' Sirius tells him, Demetrius pulls himself off the floor ''Listen I genuinely thought it was you.'' Demetrius tells Sirius ''Oh piss off, I caught you cheating on just admit it.'' Sirius says raising his voice slightly ''I would never cheat on you, your just a fucking paranoid prick.'' Demetrius shouts ''Oh I'm the prick now, after you cancelled our date night 7 times in the span of a month, you threw a glass at me, you forgot my birthday do I dare go on.'' Sirius yells.

Meanwhile downstairs Anastasia was downing a bottle of vodka with the help of Lily, Marlene and James ''How's she doing?'' James asks nodding towards Cassiopeia ''Not great she shaking and crying.'' Remus tells him ''Your alright darling, their not going to hurt you.'' Remus comforts her while rubbing her back ''Someone should go upstairs and tell them to stop because Cassie's going to have a fucking panic attack soon.'' Anastasia says. Footsteps coming down the stairs alert the group ''Honestly I done with your pathetic excuses.'' Sirius shouts to Demetrius ''Fucking hell here we go.'' Marlene whispers.

Loud stomps from behind Sirius lead Remus to cover Cassiopeia's ear ''Really because if you really were done with them, then you would've broken up with me long before this.'' Demetrius screams, ''I couldn't I loved you.'' Sirius shouts ''Fine do you know what we're done here.'' Demetrius yells as he storms out of the common room ''Good no one wants you here anyway.'' Sirius shouts out the door. At this point Anastasia, James, Lily and Marlene are just finishing a second bottle, Remus is comforting a now shaking, panicking and crying Cassiopeia ''Cassie I'm so sorry, I forgot that loud noises scare you.'' Sirius says ducking down in font of her ''It's okay.'' Cassiopeia says rubbing tears from her eyes.