hello!

hey!

This is a Vi x my original character fanfiction. I am aware that a lot of people prefer Y/N but im going to be honest, I really don't like typing 'Y/N' out over and over again and I find it really hard to plan and develop characters when I can't decide much about their personality or their appearance. 

Though if it is something that a lot of people would like to read, I will happily write a Vi x Reader book after this one is finished. Thank you for understanding.

Secondly, I would like to say thank you to my beta reader @writersinco. You have been so helpful and I probably would not have published it if it wasn't for you <3

Writersinco has an amazing Vi x Reader book called Arcane League of Legends (Vi x Reader) it has 148K views right now so, if you haven't read it already I highly recommend that you do, you will not be disappointed!!

so, I'm  going to tell you a little bit about my character Rosabella Stormweather:

Rosabella is also referred to as: Rose, Rosie and Cupcake

this is kinda what I imagine her to look like- the drawing isn't amazing but it will do :)

she has a heart shaped birth mark under her left eye. Her hair is shoulder length. It's a light lavender shade with Silver streaks through out. Her eyes are a Silver shade with lavender specs in them.

the first few chapters will be about Rose's past and how she ended up living with Vader in the Last drop-  two of will be published in a few minutes!

thank you so much for reading I hope you enjoy it as much as I've enjoyed writing it :)