Death by Mind: Part Thirteen

"Why are you so irresponsible? Why can't you be more like Matthew? He lets us know when he leaves, where he's going, and when he'll be home. You always leave and come home at random hours. You're a disgrace to this family! Why didn't we stop after your brother was born? Get out of my sight!" Mary Jane rushed to her room, and quickly opened the door, slamming it behind her. She collapsed on her bed, tears streaming down her face. Yet, she still didn't feel sad. She let more silent tears fall down her tanned face as she replayed the scene that happened moments ago. Her heart thumped against her chest rapidly. She could barely breathe. She tried to calm herself down, but to no avail. She started to hyperventilate, and black spots started to fill her vision. She felt her eyes start to droop, but she was fighting to keep them open. She started to breathe even faster, and her heart felt as if it were about to pop out of her chest any moment. Her eyes began to close. Her heart rate started to decrease, to the point where it could barely be heard. Mary Jane finally realized what was going on. "I'm dying," She whispered to herself, a smile forming on her face. This is it. My wish is finally coming true. Happy Birthday to me." She left the smile on her face and closed her eyes, letting darkness consume her.