|| 19 ||

CHRISTMAS MORNING

It was Christmas morning in the Lorenzo household

It was Christmas morning in the Lorenzo household. The girls and I were sitting in the living room unwrapping our presents and letters in our matching silk pajamas.

I opened the first letter, which Jasmine had written.

Dear Viola Jolie,

Merry Christmas!
I've explored Paris the past few days, and let's say I'm in love with this city.
I miss you a lot and I can't wait to see you at the New Year's Eve Party!

Xoxo, J.R

The three girls peeked over my shoulder reading the letter Jasmine send.

"You can't leave us already!" Cecile exclaimed "unless we are allowed to join the party"

"Yes please take us with you!" Camille squealed

"Alright, I'll write her a letter and ask if you three are also allowed to come" I smiled pushing the three off me

I glanced into the box, picked the presents out of the box, and laid them out on the floor.

"Who the fuck wrapped that shit" Cecile doubled over into laughter pointing at the presents

I picked up the first present and ripped it open. Inside was a book that read

ninety-nine reasons why Viola Jolie Lorenzo should kiss me, Miles Miller, again

I looked at the book in disgust and flicked through the pages, the reasons were either "Because I'm dangerously handsome" or "Because I'm Miles Miller" or "Because I'm hotter than hell"

"I'm already in love with him" Cecile hugged herself "he sounds like a male version of you"

"Rude" I pouted trying to open the letter.

Hey, sexy,

Merry Christmas
I hope you consider my reasons because I want a New Years kiss ;)

Kisses Miller

I opened the second messily wrapped present. It was a necklace with our winter group selfie on it.

I love it. I placed the necklace on my lap and opened the messily wrapped letter.

Hello Viola J,

Merry Christmas, I hope you like your gift!
We are all celebrating Christmas at your mother's apartment, and it's lovely.
See you on New Year's Eve!

Luciano

"Are those your friends?" Juliette stared at the necklace with the photo in it

"I love British guys" Cecile groaned "who is Miller?"

I pointed at Miles.

"I'm going to faint," Camille said putting her hand on her forehead "he really is hotter than hell" she added letting herself fall on the floor

"You did save me a guy, right?" Cecile asked

"Of course" I answered standing up "should we bake Christmas cookies?"