|| 48 ||

THREE YEARS LATER

I spun around the living room with Blair in my arms dancing and singing to Dancing Queen

Blair giggled and wiggled to the music while she pulled the ends of my hair with her small hands happily.

It was creepy how much Blair looked alike Miles and me. The only difference was that Blair had blonde hair. But seeing her mischievous smile and dark brown eyes, you could clearly tell she was definitely our child.

Miles and I moved to the South of France, in front of the beach that my parents had bought us as a surprise after our graduation.

"Knock knock!" A familiar voice shouted as they pushed the front door open

"Cecile! Camille! Juliette!" I squealed, carefully placing Blair on Miles' lap before running over to the girls, "God! I've missed you two so much!" I tightly hugged the three girls. Miles and Blair followed us slowly to the front door.

"Move out the way!"

"Important people coming through!"

Cecile, Camille, and Juliette were shoved out of the way as Jasmine and Luciano came running with their baby girl bouncing up and down in Luciano's arms.

Miles placed Blair on the floor as she stumbled, trying to find her balance. Before she could hold onto the wall she was swept off the floor by Cecile, gathering her in her arms and spun her around making Blair giggle and clap in her hands.

♡︎♡︎♡︎

Cecile spun Blair around the kitchen singing ABBA songs as Blair giggled and played with Cecile's hair.

"I'm kidnapping you, whether your parents like it or not" Cecile hugged Blair tightly, before placing Blair down next to Amber Valentino

Miles and I often took Blair to play with Jasmine and Luciano's little girl, Amber. Blair would often ask for 'Am' and Amber for, 'Air'.

The two girls stumbled over to each other before hugging each other. Blair grabbed Ambers's hand and led her to the ground with lots of toys sitting there.

The French girls, Jasmine, and I chatted in the kitchen while Luciano and Miles watched the children.

Luciano helped Amber build her tower while Miles helped Blair build her tower, which quickly led to a competition between the two girls.

Obviously, Blair won. With a little cheating help from her father.

Amber frowned as she threw a block at Blair's tower making it crumble to the ground.

Blair giggled picking up one of her blocks and launching it in Ambers's direction, only for it to hit Luciano's head.

The two girls threw their had back in a giggle.

------------------------------------------------
A/N: last chapter, who's ready to cry with me?
My babies have grown up. And it's time to say goodbye:(

word count: 454
*not edited*