Chapter 5

New chapter
Hope you like it :D

The two girls slept the rest of the afternoon away together, for the next few hours, blissfully unaware that they'd missed the rest of their classes.

none of them knew until Applejack suddenly heard the final bell, indicating that school had finished for the day, she slowly sat up as she yawned and stretched, glancing at the sleepy girl who was sleeping in her arms.

She had her arms wrapped around Applejack's waist as she slept peacefully, the girl had no idea that school was over, lightly snoring as she slept in Applejack's lap while she frowned at the girl,  "Welp, guess ah gotta take drastic measures to wake 'er up."

Applejack glanced at her, she knew that she would feel bad as the girl looked really comfortable, not to mention sleepy but she had to wake her up, they couldn't stay here forever and it was obvious how late it was getting as the corridors were starting to become silent again as everyone went home.

She took a deep breath before she leaned closer to the sleepy girl's face, slapping her across the face "Ey, wake up Rainbow"

Applejack let out a sigh, how in the world would she wake this girl up, it seemed like an impossible task, but no matter how stubborn she was, she couldn't give up she just had to wake her, there was no other way around it.

she then shook her by the shoulders frantically but she received no response which only made Applejack a lot more impatient, "Oh mah gawd, this girl-" she covered her mouth as she tried to stay calm.

She then put her mouth close to her ear before she shouted right into it, "HEY! WAKE UP DAMN IT!!" She yelled at the girl as she shook the girl harder, and as she expected not a single response.

Applejack knew the girl was sleeping, the way she had her head rested on her chest, or how she slept with a smile or how she was a really deep sleeper and nothing was waking her up.

because she was close up, she was able to see the girl's features way more close up, even though it was total darkness she could see every feature, every flaw.

Applejack was very miffed as she was at a loss, all of her attempts failed, she was beginning to lose hope on how she would wake her up, her frustration was starting to get the best of her as she had a rather annoyed look on her face.

She still held her as she placed her cowboy hat on the girl's head as she patted it slightly, trying to find more ways to wake this girl up, she hoped she hadn't of been a faker this entire time because that would make her very angry.

she groaned as the seconds ticked by, she couldn't think of anything, no ideas came to mind.

what was she supposed to do? she didn't even know where this girl lived and she didn't have a vehicle either so she she couldn't walk her all the way home, it was just too far.

so.. how would she wake her up?

Slapping her didn't work

Neither did yelling at her.

Not even trying to shake her awake.

even if she tried to be gentle towards her or even careful, yet they wouldn't happen in a million years, that wouldn't wake her up either..

"Now this is just ridiculous" she mumbled grumpily, before it clicked, suddenly getting an idea on how to wake her up, chuckling to herself.

oh boy, this shall be fun she said in her mind, grinning as she grabbed her water bottle from her back pocket which was filled with ice cold water, laughing quietly knowing that girl was going to get quite the shock once she woke up.