Vi x Female Reader |Opposites Attract Part 2|

Vi POV for this chapter.

"Why are you with an enforcer?"

I didn't know who this was, or why they had followed me to ask such a small question, but they looked worried. Not because of the enforcer I was just with, but they looked worried for me. "They got me out of a prison cell I've been in for years now. So what if I'm moving with an enforcer? Shouldn't you be minding your own business?"
They looked somewhat shocked, like what I said wasn't what they were expecting. "I-I'm sorry but... I'm not a fan of enforcers roaming Zaun. They don't have any right here" her words hurt. The past memories of when me and my little sis would be eyeing enforcers whenever they walked by were like knives itching at my back. "You remind me of myself... but, they're different. I hope, would an enforcer really let someone like me out of prison?"
They were thinking for a bit before they looked at me for any sort of physical hint. "You're... serious?" I nodded crossing my arms. "It's not everyday an enforcer comes to your cell to help you rather than beat you." They chuckled under their breath. "That's true, I can't argue with that."
"You aren't hurt are you? I'm not very good at parkour and I got a few bruises and I don't know if-" "I'm fine. What's your name anyways?"
Their eyes sparkled a little before they hesitated to answer. "My name is Y/N..."
"Y/N eh? Want to help me out a bit then?" They held their breath for a second before nodding. "I wouldn't mind, I know it's not my business but I don't trust enforcers even if they're different. I'll try to do my best if you get hurt to patch any wounds..."
Damn why were they actually adorable? Not strong at all, not good at parkour, and a medic? They were a whole package of cuteness. "Well then Y/N, I hope you're tougher than you look... we might get into a few rough fights"

AN; Again sorry for being gone, this is all I can give you guys right now as I'm currently working on submissions. Thank you anyhow!