Making it out the door

*BONNIBELS POV*

Today is the last day of summer, the last day to relax, the last day before my mom starts riding my ass about being a good student. Beginning on day one, I have to be perfect, I have to maintain perfection. Anything less would mean ive failed...

To celebrate the last day of freedom, my companions Finn and Jake begged me to have some fun with them. To have one last adventure together before everything changes."come on peebles, spend the day with us!" Finn said, he has always been a very bold and daring young man. We have known eachother ever since Jake introduced us at a 9th grade, freshmen orientation party.

*sigh* "what do you suppose we do then?" I answered with a some-what annoyed tone of voice. I was reading an interesting story based on love and romance when they had interrupted me. Jake hoisted me out of my rolling chair, grasped me by the arms (which has gotten a little pink from sitting out in the sun while reading all summer), and forced me to get dressed for a big day out. "Its a surprise, so hurry up!" he shouted passed the plush-pink divider I bought off ebay.

By the time I was ready to go do whatever they had planned, they were waiting for me outside, enjoying a 'good' smoke. "ya wanna taste, sweetness?" Finn encouraged with a wink and gestured to the butt in his hand. He had a habit of doing this, flirting with me even though he was aware that I don't date. "No thanks, pal" I insisted with a slight smirk, as if to put him in his place. "So, are we leaving or what?!"